Lecture on relationship

Chapter 19:

All were sitting at the living area except Neil he was in his room he made the excuse that he had some work Neil was sitting on the bed and was thinking.

Neil: why avni cried she said she is ready for the mariage then why she was crying.

Neil think and shocked he get up.

Neil: oh no how I didn't think about it earlier is she love someone else why this thing didn't came in my mind earlier.

Neil think.

Neil: what if she love someone else?

Neil thinks.

All were having the lunch Neil was looking at avni she was sitting opposite to him Neil was confused and afraid too what if she loves someone else and because of her shy nature she didn't tell anyone about it avni felt his gaze she was feeling uncomfortable Shweta was sitting with avni she took the bowl of curry but by mistake the curry falls avni's dress avni get up Shweta too all shocked neil saw that and was about to go to her but stops.

Shweta: I am so sorry avni I.

Avni: it's ok aunty you didn't do it intentionally if fall by mistake so please don't worry.

Shweta: avni baby please go to my room and clean it immediately otherwise the stain will remain.

Avni nodes yes and went Neil was shocked.

Neil: mom how she find your room someone have to go with her.

Neela maa and ashish look at each other and smiles Shweta also smiles.

Shweta: no need of it tillu she know the every corner of this house.

Neil frown.

Neil: what?

Shweta: yes actually when you was in London avni came to meet me one or sometimes twice in a week.

Neil shocked.

Neil: what?

Shweta: yes.

Shweta: actually no men was at the home prakash ji went to the office so she without any hesitation come here and sometimes I went to meet her.

Neil: oh.

Shweta: yes.

Neil thinks.

Neil in mind: this is the right time to talk to her.

Neil: I am done I have some work so I am back in a while.

All nodes Neil went avni was coming she stops to see him in the corridor Neil also saw her he went to her Avni looks down and rubs her hands in nervousness.

Neil: avni I want to talk to you can we go to my room.

Avni got more nervous and tighten the grip on her hand neil saw this.

Neil: avni I want to talk to you and if someone saw us together here then they start teasing us you know what I mean avni our marriage date is fixed atleast you can trust me that I can not do anything wrong i have no bad intention.

Avni look at him and nodes yes she don't know why she said yes but her heart said he can not do anything wrong to her.

They went to his room and avni look at the room then she look at neil and looks down.

Neil: avni don't take me wrong but I I want to ask ddd do you love some one.

Avni instantly look at him neil was looking at her with a hope and waiting for her answer only God and he knows how his heart beat was running avni nodes no.

Neil: see avni if you love someone then tell me I will help you I will talk to your parents and call off this wedding.

Avni again look at him.

Avni: no I don't love anyone even I didn't think of any boy till now.

Avni pinch her throat.

Avni: promise.

Neil smiles to see her but then he remember something.

Neil: then why you cried when marriage date fixed.

Avni again look at him he was already looking at her.

Avni: actually I didn't know we came here for fixing the marriage date and suddenly heard about it that's why tears fall from my eyes.

Neil: are you sure avni if you need time then I am ok with it still you have time think about it I will talk to all don't worry about any thing.

Avni: we have to marry some day so what's the difference we do it now or later.

Neil was looking at her he know she is marrying him for the family but he also believe on his love that one day she will love him.

Neil: are you sure?

Avni nodes yes Neil nodes.

Neil: ok.

Avni was about to go.

Neil: avni one minute.

Avni stops but didn't look at him she was looking down.

Neil: avni my bebe always said that a relationship is like a car and it runs on 4 wheels love trust mutual understanding and financial stability.

Avni look at him neil smiles.

Neil: I know it feels odd to listen word  financial stability but that's true love and trust are the most important thing in every relation mutual understanding is also important and every person needs a financial stability because we just can't live with love only others things like shelter meal financial security if a girl  marry a boy and before that she is thinking about her future and financial stability I don't think it's wrong but after making the promises she left the boy that is wrong avni in our relation my love is enough for both of us mutual understanding will come with the time and I am financial stable now I don't know about the future but now at this time I am financially stable but life is unpredictable and if in future tough time come then we will pass that phase with your support we will face that time together and will come out of all the problems avni all I want from you in our relationship is trust please avni trust me I will never break your heart never take the advantage of you i know my limits I will never cross my line I know it take time to win your trust and I will wait for that day.

Avni was looking at him she didn't expect this from him she had a different image of boys in her eyes but Neil is totally different from others but she still don't want to break the silence what happened to her she can't trust anyone easily no matter the person say the good things avni looks down and was going.

Neil: avni.

She stops and turns to him.

Neil: ab aaa actually one last thing.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: avni just for ones look around  the room and tell me if you want any changes.

Avni smiles slightly.

Avni: no I don't want any changes.

Neil: but ones look at it may be you don't like something and feels to change that like colour or any thing else.

She look at the room neil was also looking at the things which she was looking she saw the towel on the couch Neil too saw that Neil close his eyes tightly avni look at him and smiles she press her lips to control her smile but Neil open his eyes he was looking at her with cute expression like he failed in exam but he smiles to see her smiling.

Avni: everything is perfect I don't want any changes.

Neil smiles avni went from there Neil was looking at her with a smile on his face he was relaxed to know she don't love anyone and finally she smiled.