"You know, you're quite clumsy for someone who plays basketball,' Louis stated while taking them.

"You know, most people say thank you when I give them something to borrow."

"Too bad I'm not one of them."

He smiled again, while Louis shifted the clothes a little uncomfortably from hand to hand. Harry raised an eyebrow and looked back and forth from the clothes to Louis. "You're not going to fit them?" He asked.

Louis looked around him. "What? Right here?"

"You know we're in a dressing room, don't you?"

Louis bit the inside of his cheek and looked around again. A lot of players were there. He saw some taking of their shirt or pants, only to put some other sporting clothes back on.

It made him uncomfortable. He would never do that.

He wasn't only ashamed of his body itself, but also the things that could be seen on them.

Memories.

So Louis grabbed the clothes and walked into the cubicle of the toilet. He immediately put the lock on the door and started to change. When he was done, he ran his fingertips over the fabric of the sportswear. He smiled. He always wondered what it would feel like.

As he stepped out of the booth, he saw that the locker room was empty except for one person. The green eyes looked at him. "That's one way to change. Are you ready to go?"

Louis nodded and put his regular clothes on the benge. "Where is everyone?"

"Are you kidding? They're already in the sports hall."

"Why aren't you there?"

"I waited for you. Come on." He opened the door to the hall.

So there was one thing he kept in mind, once he entered the sports hall: don't move more than necessary. How hard could it be? "Come on, let's start with laps around the hall!" Harry announced, after which everyone gathered.

"How many laps, captain?"

"Let's do four."

"Four? Do you want to make it that easy for the new one?" A boy asked, after which some players started to laugh.

Harry didn't laugh, but did smile. "You can do 12 if you really want to." Then more players started to laugh.

"Do we have a say in how many laps we run?" Louis suddenly asked. It stayed quiet for a bit, while some players looked at each other with some kind of expression. Maybe shocked or amused. Harry just frowned a bit.

"I don't know if you've ever played basketball or football or any other sport, but there is a captain in the team who determines how we do things, such as how many laps we run,' a boy explains.

"But isn't basketball a teamsport? Shouldn't all the players have a say?" Louis continued.

"That will always take a long time and the whole team has voted for Harry as captain, so he makes decisions on behalf of the team."

"But what if I don't support the decisions?" After that, it stayed quiet for a few seconds, before the boy said:

"Then you probably don't belong in the team."

"Then I don't think so either,' Louis said firmly and just wanted to walk away from the hall to change again, before Harry stopped him.

"Wait, Louis,' he turned around again and crossed his arms.