1. Getting the role

Harry received the phone last week, the producer called and updated him about the choice of casting him as Magnus bane, he was so happy, after he auditioned for the movie and no one contacted him so he was a little insecure but then he got the call and he relaxed a bit, he thought maybe he should read the books now to be prepared for his role and know more about his character.
After the first book he got the idea of Magnus, high warlock of Brooklyn, openly bisexual and very funny with a lot of clever sentences, he liked him, although Harry was straight it didn't bother him to play an LGBTQ community character.
Also he understood that he's in a relationship with male shadowhunter called Alec Lightwood but Magnus call him by his full name "Alexander" and he was the only one who was allowed to call him like that, Harry liked their story, it was so pure and they were so in love with each other even with everything they been through.
Harry was curious who's going to play Alec role, the producer didn't mention it, he thought he will check online, he googled the show name "Shadowhunters" who apparently has a whole fan club, devoted for them completely, it was nice to know, then saw an article with his name on it, the article covered the chosen cast, he didn't know a lot of them, but they look nice and he hoped they would be great friends on set.
He kept rolling and searching for his partner name, the one who would play Alec, and almost to the end of the article there it was: the name of the actor was Matthew Daddario, a good looking man with dark hair and green-honey brown eyes, he looked tall in the picture but he liked it, Matthew looks very nice person and he hopes they would do a great job for the fans.
Harry close the computer, get dressed in pajamas, lay down on the bed, the cast meting was tomorrow so he had to go to sleep soon, he hoped tomorrow will be a good day and a new start.

➖🖤➖

Harry tried to turn off the sound that interrupting him to keep sleeping, he got out one hand of the blanket and search for his phone to shut him off, he turned off the alarm and looked at the time, it was 8:30 in the morning, and today was the day he was going to meet his cast members and the set and finally getting the script.
He got out of the Bed and jumped in to the shower, he got dressed and run through the door into the elevator and got into his car.
The set was in Anaheim so it wasn't far away from his home in LA only 30 minutes drive. He got to the set parking zone and showed the guard his Pass-through to get into the parking lot, he was surprised to see that he already have a parking spot with his name on it, he smiled to himself and after he parked he got out of the car and entered the building that was decorated with signs for the cast members to go to.
He entered and searched for todd the producer because he was the only one he knew, but then a young woman with red hair approach him and practically screamed "OMG! it's you! I'm a big fan of all your shows!" He tried to smile but the confusion was all over his face, the red head saw his facial expression and said "oh sorry! I got my self all over you and forgot my manners, I'm Kat, Katherine McNamara but everyone calls me Kat, I will play the role of Clary" she said smiling and offered her hand for him to shake, Harry shakes her hand and smile "nice to meet you Kat, I'm Harry but from your excitement i guess you already know who I am" he said and scratch the back of his head in a little shyness "oh of course I know you!" Kat said "You are amazing and I have seen all of your shows, I'm very happy that I get to play with someone as big shot as you" she said and winked at him, all he can do was to smile, then Kat grabbed his arm and start walking farther into the room "come on, you must be dying to meet everybody, let me introduce you" she said with a big smile and Harry was grateful for her kindness.
After about half an hour Harry met a lot of people, a guy named Dom that was playing the part of Jace - Alec's brother, a woman named Emeraude but insisted to be called Em, she was a beautiful woman with dark long hair and very nice too, she played the part of Izzy - Alec's sister and a lot more people who played Sub-role, but he didn't met that Matthew he was so eager to meet, after all most of his scenes is with him.
After he scan the room with his eyes and failed to find him he decided to ask Kat, who was talking with Dom at the corner, he approached to the couple "hey, I'm sorry to interrupt you two..." Dom smile "don't worry buddy, you don't" Harry smiled back "I just wondered if you guys know who plays Alec role? I didn't meet him yet, and you know..." Kat and Dom smiled and pointed at the guy who sat out side and played with his food, Harry thanked the couple and went out side, when he got near him he saw the guy raises his eyes "hey..." Harry started "I'm Harry, your partner" when he saw that the guy raised his eyebrows in surprise "no no!" He feel the need to explain "I mean your partner on set, I understand that you play the role of Alec, and I play Magnus so we are partners... I'm Harry..." Harry put his hand out for the guy to shake, and the guy stand up and laughed "hi, I'm Matthew, your partner on set" and shakes Harry's hand, Harry sighed in relief at Matthew laugh and said "so.. this is your first acting job?" Matthew nodded and Harry continue "well, i wait for our first day together, tomorrow at 8:00 AM" Matthew only nodded, Harry didn't get if he was just shy or maybe doesn't want to talk... then he decided to leave the man but not before he asked him for his contact info "you know, so you can talk to me anytime" Harry smiled and Matthew Gave him a small smile back, and put his number on Harry's phone, Harry thanked him and got inside again.
After the evening get to an end, Harry get home and fall in to the bed with a sigh, long day with a lot of new people, and that Matthew guy was so wired, he hoped he can get to know him better to work better on set, then he remembered that he doesn't give Matthew his number only he has his, so he decided to text him

He puts his phone away and closed his eyes, he had a busy day tomorrow.

▪️▪️▪️

Hello!! Hope you liked this chapter :)
If you're reading my story just know that I also have an Instagram account, feel free to follow me there @boy_in_love13 💜
https://instagram.com/boy_in_love13?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=