"Your over exaggerating. I-I-...I never-" I sat there stumped; completely caught within the intense gaze of his eyes.

Jungkook was no fool; he read right through me.

"Are you enjoying grabbing my attention that much y/n; as you continue to distract me with those constant actions of yours? Do you like it when I look at you; while sigh from those lips of yours, imitating sounds that brings forth suggestive ideas?" Jungkook hypothesized with a cold stare. "...Well, are you not going to answer?" He begins to questions my silence; slowly leaning over to my side of the car. And with breath hitching within my throat; I quickly brace my back against the passenger side door.

"...Y-Yah, what's with you? Why are you suddenly coming ov-

"Shhh...~" Jungkook shushes me, and plants an index finger before his lips with closed eyes. "...You had your chance to speak, and you wasted it by asking silly questions. So now, it's your turn to carefully listen to what I have to say." He asserts; now looking directly at me. "I know I've told you this before..., but I'll say it again just to make sure that you'll never forget. You see? I am not the type of man who enjoys being left to pick up the pieces of a broken heart. I've done so in the past and was left with a shitty outcome in the end. Lesson learnt; so I will never do so again. That's a promise I made to myself and I don't intend on going back on my word. So if you think for a second that I will be your shoulder to cry on when you allow these emotions of yours to hurt you; I really hope you think again. " He sternly follows up with barley a bat of an eye and I could see his chest rise immensely as he took in a deep breath.

There was no denying it. It was clear as day to see.

Underneath all-that tough guy act exterior; was a man who had probably felt the painful side of falling in love before.

A side of him I'm sure he never wishes to display; not anymore.

Softly scoffing at his rather brash warning; I folded my lips together and then shook my head.

"...There's no need to worry, because that won't ever happen. I'd really hate to be the one to make you go back on such a promise; especially the first one that you might keep for yourself." I assured; peering at him feeling rather irked.

He had it all wrong. I was completely fine.

Stupid; why did I stutter like a fool earlier?

There is no way he knows what I'm going through.

There is no way he could be right.

"Heh, you know..., it's rather annoying to see you like this y/n. Not only are you lying to yourself, but you're also constantly lying to my face as well. Tell me; is the taste of your fingers tips that satisfying?" He mentions and without even realizing it; I've been nipping at my index finger the whole time I was deep in thought. "...See what I mean?" He cheekily says and I huffed; pulling my hand away.

"Well..., why don't you just avoid looking at me then if it bothers you so much?" I sneered bitterly; unamused by his blatant comment.

"Silly, don't you think I would by now? Besides..., with eyes like yours...; how could I not?" Jungkook abruptly says and I scoff again at his words after pausing for few seconds.

"Yah..., quit-heh...can you quit fooling around? And, sit back down! Your flirtatious actions are... becoming really overbearing." I scolded him with shifted eyes; avoiding the intensity of his gaze.

Uncomfortably adjusting myself within my seat; I could feel the rims of my ears burning slightly. And with a tilt of his head; analyzing my position; I hear him chuckle with a satisfactory sigh at the end.