"You have no idea how much I hate it when you lie to me. I'm no idiot. So obviously, something is wrong."

"Nothing's wrong. I'm absolutely fine. Can you please just get on with your so called 'lessons' so I can go home. I'm tired of you breathing down my neck with your constant questions."

"You and that incredibly sharp tongue yours; always ready to bit. Unfortunately for you; I have a knack with dealing with stubborn people. So tell me my snarky princess; what's bothering you."

"God you're annoying." I groaned scratching the top of my head. "Look, there's nothing bothering me Jungkook. Enough with the twenty one questions, okay? You're reaching that point where you're beginning to tick me off." I finally snapped; glaring at his smug face.

Damn, how I hate you.

If it wasn't for him; I wouldn't even be this conflicted about my feelings for Tae in the first place.

After a few moments of complete silence; with nothing but the sound of the radio; Jungkook releases the latch on his seatbelt then shifts his body to face me.

"...Still haven't spoken to him; have you." Kook says; and I knew immediately he was referring to nobody else but Kim Taehyung.

Slowly moving my left hand away from my mouth; I sat there quietly; refusing to answer that question.

"Okay, and...what about Namjoon. Have you still not replied to his texts yet?" He questions again; and I remained silent. But this time I avoided his gaze as I held my head down.

"...Of course..." He sighs, leaning back on his head rest. "How silly was I to think you would be ready for this. ...I should have known this would be a problem from the get go. Hell, no wonder you're like this." He expresses, and I slowly raise my head back up to look at him as he continues on with his speech. "Listen y/n..., I'm actually really grateful that you've decided to help me; especially after everything that has happened between you and Tae. But, if I'm being absolutely honest here..., ever since I got you involved in all of this; a few problems have been developing for myself and him as well. And as far as I am concerned; your mental health isn't doing well either. So, with that being said; maybe we should just put an end to this now; so I can work on my own without any regrets."

"W-what? Tell me you're joking." I say; cocking my head to the side as I stared at him.

"This is no joke sweetheart."

"But, we've been at this all week! Why would you tell me this now?!" I fumed; glaring at him. "Yah, Jungkook; enough fooling around, okay? Just hurry up and get on with the session. We haven't got all night. Besides; you need me. You said so yourself."

"Heh, like hell I do." He retorted; resting his hand on the gear stick. "You and I are done here." Jungkook voiced through gritted teeth and an attitude to match.

"W-what? W-wait, wait wait a minute!" I grab his hand; stopping him from shifting to drive. "Is this all because I won't answer your stupid questions? Shit, if so then I'll-"

"No." He coldly cuts me off without even a looking.

"...Then, what is it. What's the reason for calling it off?"

"...Do you really want to know truth? Because it might just hurt." He drew his last word with a light sigh.

"Try me."

"Fine, then I'll tell you. ...You're not prepared for tomorrow and shows. You've been so clouded by your own emotions that you don't even realize how much it's been affecting you mentally and physically." He scolds; quickly grabbing my hand and holds it in close proximity of my face. "Your constant nail biting...has been getting unbearably annoying. Not to mention those everlasting sighs that you bring forth every three to five minutes; totally unaware of the sound you make when it follows." Jungkook continues still having a hold on my hand. "Why are you torturing yourself? I've told before on how much you have an advantage in this; but yet here you are turning your fingers into numbs. So tell me y/n; is there nothing really bothering you? Or are you going to keep lying to me again and again?"