"...Funny, you almost made my heart drop to the pit of my stomach."

"Oh, it's that serious. For a woman who doesn't have romantic feelings about someone; you could have fooled me. One might even assume you've both kissed already." He suddenly says and I turn gaping at him. "So, it is true then." He steps closer with sharp eyes fixated on me. And like a flip of a switch, Jungkook's whole demeanor quickly changes. "You kissed Taehyung with those lips, after I specially told you not to." He inches closer, raising his right hand to my face.

And with a touch of his thumb to my lips gently; he gently strokes across them, whipping away what little bubbly I had from my last sip. "No wonder you're a Brat." He says; looking down at his thumb. "You always do the opposite of what you're told." Jungkook finishes as he slowly brought it to his own lips. And with a suck of his thumb and a smile now on his face; the only thing next that came from his mouth was the word; "Sweet."

The Ace of flirtation at his finest; a name that suites him well.

This man was a ticking time bomb for my own sanity.

"You should stop. I drew the first strike on that one."

"Then lucky for me; I have a free one left." He chuckles and I could see him transition to the flirtatious guy from before.

"Geez, does...Taehyung tell you everything?" I question; wondering why on earth he would even mention our kiss to Jungkook.

"Well, he is my best friend. We tell each other everything."

"Well, if he truly did tell you everything; we wouldn't be here in the first place, right?" I interjected and Jungkook softly scoffs.

"Touché, ...that's why I'm glad you're here with me."

"Why? So you can continuously tease me for the remainder of the evening."

"Mmm, that's just a benefit. Truthfully, you are one of the most important pieces to this puzzle I need to solve. You're my very own personal trump card in all of this." He happily states in a flirtatious tone. "As long as you remember the five simple rules I've thought you this week; I guarantee you will always have the upper ha- ...heh." He suddenly pauses in his speech; eyes fixated behind me.

And with a turn of my head to see what could have gotten his attention; Jungkook quickly slips his arm around my waist; pulling me closer to his side.

"H-hey! What are you doing?" I question and he steps before me blocking my view.

"How about you and I have a little fun first before we meet Jin?" He softly whispers as I felt his hand move to the lower section of my back.

"You're heading into a red zone. Continue, and I will make this your strike three." I warned again; pulling his hand from around my waist.

"Easy~" He softly murmurs; pulling me back into position. "Please remember rule number two for tonight."

Rule number #2

Avoid drawing attention to yourself.

Anything that has already been done; try and go with the flow.

I remember his words from days before.

"Does this rule really have to apply when you touch me?" I ask and he simply responds with a single nod.

"Anything I plan on doing tonight; I'm going to ask you kindly, just go with it." Jungkook advises. And with a step closer; he proceeds to whisper in close proximity of my ear. "You see, there is something I should have shown you just in case you run into a little problem with Jin."