19 | the wrath of swan

ابدأ من البداية

"I wondered if you'd like to attend the Swan Cotillion with me?" Frank asked and Azalea burst out laughing until she realised that he wasn't joking.

"Oh, you were serious?" Azalea asked, "Then, no thanks."

"I won't forget this disrespect. You know what they say about payback" Frank said while punching his food.

"You just punched your meatloaf" Azalea said before taking her tray and moving over to sit by the boys.

"Ey, I think your dates for the cotillion just walked in" Jack laughed and they all turned to see two girls enter the cafeteria. One with the thickest glasses ever and the other with some weird braces.

"Oh, here comes the nerds" Milton sighed.

"Looking into a mirror, are we?" Azalea asked with a sarcastic smirk as the girls reached the table.

"Hey Milton. Hey Jerry" the girl with the braces said.

"Vennie" Jerry flinched, "Wow. Rocking some new headgear?"

"My dentist said I was born with seven extra molars and only five of them are in my mouth" Vennie said.

"And where are the other two?" Jerry asked with a disturbed expression.

"They are in my uvula" Vennie admitted casually and the boys made gagging noises while Azalea tried to remain expressionless.

"Hey Milton!" the other girl with the glasses said.

"Oh, hey Carrie" Milton greeted awkwardly, "Those are some pretty thick glasses."

"Not even! My thick glasses are in my locker. These are my sexy ones" Carrie explained.

"See you Saturday guys" Vennie said, "Cant wait to get our swan on!" she continued before the two laughed, or more like cackled, loudly while the two boys awkwardly laughed along.

Once they were out of earshot Jerry's fake laugh turned to real whimpers, "Man, what did you get us into?"

"Wow" Jack said in amusement.

"Hey, I'm gonna go talk to Kim. See you guys later" Azalea said while walking over to the blonde.

"Guess what?" Kim asked excitedly once Azalea sat down.

"What?" Azalea smirked.

"Seriously."

"Eh, someone killed the last dentist and now they are all recommending Trident?"

"No!"

"I give up" Azalea shrugged and Kim sighed in exasperation.

"I found you a date to the cotillion" Kim exclaimed excitedly.

"To repeat my previous statement; What?" Azalea said confused.

"Yeah, since Jack didn't want to go-"

"Since Jack didn't want to go where?" Jack asked while sitting down at the table.