Chapter fourty

After a while of Artemis glaring at the newcomer, Percy decided to say something about it. "Can I help you, Green Arrowette?" She said with a bored look. Rather than a response, all Percy got was a growl the archer aimed at her. Wally was yet to arrived, having been held back by one thing or another, and Poseidon's daughter was sulking in the living room of the base with the watchful eye of a certain blonde never leaving her. After another half hour of Percy's impossible sitting positions and scrolling through tik tok, a breathless redhead came in, spewing out excuses and apologies.

"Sorry I'm late I thought I had something due, but apparently I'm just bad at time management." Wally breathed out.

"It's fine, there's no need to worry. College must be kicking your behind, huh?" Percy let out a short giggle, Artemis' glare never subsiding.

"Yeah, definitely. Did something happen between you two? It seems tense here." His eyebrow lifted as he seemed to notice the atmosphere that the room had. Neither girl answered simply glaring at each other as the only guy in the room shrugged it off and took a seat on the couch next to Percy, taking off his brown messenger bag and laying it beside him as Percy almost automatically laid her head on his lap. Wally started playing with the raven locks in front of him as Artemis shot him a questioning look that puzzled the boy even more.

As the days progresses, Percy met more of the team and realized that none of them wanted her there, luckily the week that Alfred would be away for was slowly coming to an end and Percy would be allowed back into the Wayne's property without fear that she would flood the Batcave while the Joker hacked their computers (don't ask, it was the excuse tim gave before he scurried off claiming he had a three day mission with Superboy that nobody believed). Upon her realizing that only 2.5 people welcomed her presence, she decided to leave.

"Where are you going, Maritime." Artemis said, appearing out of nowhere. Percy shrugged and continued on her way out of the base when a foaming arrow stopped her. "We both know you're not allowed out of here so I suggest you answer the question before I get one of the Bats over to tell us all why you can't be trusted.

"That's a really long story, Arty, and to be honest I don't think you care." Percy sighed as she came up with a plan for how to get of the pink marshmallow she had been imprisoned in. She decided to toy with Artemis for a while longer, and stayed still as if she had actually been captured and continued sassing the blonde girl she had made her enemy. "Plus I think the bats like me just a tad more than you, my dearly detested."

"Oh yeah, keep talking and let's see how quickly I can get every member of the team to make this place a living hell for you. You're only here because Batman said we had to be civil with you." She snarled, at this point a small crowd had gathered, most of the team present.

"Garfield," Percy spoke, catching the young boy's attention. "You don't need to see what's going to happen next." Beast boy seemed confused but followed Percy's instructions, she had somehow become like a sister to the young boy in the short amount of time they'd known each other.

"Don't try anything, ese, you're outnumbered." Blue Beetle warned, catching on to the underlying threat.

"Oh shut the fuck up, you Deadpool wannabe, I'm not going to attack unless you do so first. I just didn't need him hearing what I was about to say, poor kid's seen too much." Maritime scoffed pulling her hand out of the pink foam that was supposed to imprison her with ease and tucked a strand of her dark hair behind her ear, seeing as it had fallen from the ponytail she wore.

"Maritime, I don't think we should be using such language here, and Artemis we should have a civil discussion about this." Miss Martian tired, being the peacekeeper of the group.

"Look M'ghan, I get that you're trying to get us to get along but Artemis is my new rival and don't think I haven't noticed the fact that most, if not all, of the people in this room hates me." Percy rolled her eyes and slid her other hand out of the foam. "We all want me to leave so just let me. I won't rat you out to Batsy if you guys won't rat me out either. It's that simple. But no. Katniss decided to cause a scene."

"Look I don't want to cause-" Another member spoke up before they were cut off by squeal coming from Percy who's cheek had been grazed with an arrow.

"What the actual fuck, Crook." Percy spat at Artemis while she aggressively wiped the blood off her cheek. "Okay, you know what, that's it. Fuck all of you! All of you can go to hell for all I care, Connor, Megan, you're on thin goddamn ice." She started storming out, having gotten completely out of Artemis' trap, but stopped halfway and turned back. "Let me correct my statement," She grabbed Wally's shirt collar and pulled it towards her, she smashed their lips together, Wally tensing momentarily before returning the kiss. She pulled away from him and turned towards the team. "I hope I never have to see you again, good riddance."

I do not own Percy Jackson or any DC content.

p.s. did you like it??? I'm pretty content with how it turned out but let me know :) I know that all of them are out of character but I don't really care. I don't really like Artemis as a character in case you couldn't tell. Garfield is my son, and none of you can stop me, Nico and Todoroki are also sons of mine along with Eri, these poor kids had some messed up childhoods so I adopted them, they are mine now and are doing fine in my future lighthouse with my girlfriend.

ask me questions I'm bored and I like interacting with y'all

Much love, Victoria <3