"Namjoon!" I hear him call my name as he walks towards the door. "Welcome back! It's been awhile since I last saw you in person." Jin exclaims as I stood at the entrance of his private meeting room. "Why are you just standing there? Please, come in!" He urges me.

But before I could fully enter the room; I stop in my tracks to see a young man seated on the large leather L shaped couch before us.

With a napkin in his hands as he wipes his own index and middle finger; he smiles at me then stands to his feet.

"...Who's that?" I queried now staring at Jin; who then smirks and pats my back.

"That there my good friend is our newest Escort." He proudly says.

"Another one I see. What lies did you promise him?" I softly whisper.

"The state of affluence does not lie." He reply's coolly under his breath. "Anyway, Namjoon, this is Jay. And Jay, this is Namjoon." Jin introduces us. "Jay, Namjoon here use to be one of my best. I can't begin to tell you how much business this guy used to bring in for us. " He says; digging up a past I want to forget.

"Really, this is him!? It's nice to meet you Namjoon. Mr. Kim has told me a lot of great things about you." He reaches for my hand.

And with a couple seconds to spare as I stared at him; Jay then realizes how that wouldn't be the best idea right now. "Ah; sorry. I...kind of got carried away earlier." He chuckles; looking at his right hand.

"I can see that." I replied looking him up and down. "...Don't I...know you?" I question and Jay smiles softly; looking me in the eyes.

"Me? I don't think so. Have we met?"

"I'm not sure, but I'm certain I've seen you before."

"Well that's highly doubtful." Jin intervenes looking between us both. "He recently moved back to Seoul. Now please, come on in and have a sit down. We have a lot to talk about." He coaxes as he guides me to the nearest seat. "Jay here has to leave anyway. The ball has already started and I've kept him away from it long enough."

"...He's right. Besides, I'm needed elsewhere anyway." Jin's newest recruit relays to us as he picks up a mask from of the table.

With a polite bow to both Jin and I; Jay rises as he begins to cover his face with a volto mask; a mask that was rimmed with gold embroidery and was obviously custom built by Jin himself.

"If you'll excuse me." He says; voice muffled through the white face piece. And with that he exited through the door.

"Well then..., can I get you anything to drink?" Jin asks me and I chuckle at his laid-back attitude of what I just witnessed. "Oh come on. It's not like you don't have a clue what really goes on in this place."

"This one seems to truly enjoy his new found 'work'."

"Heh, He's handsome too, isn't he? I have a few more on my list if you'd like to meet them."

"Hard pass."

"Your loss. But, how about that drink?" He says summoning a waitress inside.

"No thanks. I'm good." I promptly declined his offer as I sat before him. "I'm only interested to know why I was asked to meet with you here tonight."

"Ahh..., same old Namjoon. Always wants to get to the point of everything." He says before taking a sip of whiskey from his glass. "I simply thought it would be a nice gesture to celebrate your freedom back into the bachelor life. I even requested your favorite wine." He smiles.

"Cut the bull Jin. I don't have time for you little games. Not only did you send Chorong an invitation to this event tonight but you also requested for her to bring me along. And on top of that; you got your body guard to bring me down here to meet you. So, don't beat around bush; just tell me what you want. We all know you don't meet down here just for the fun of it. What business are you prepping now?"