"I'm sorry RM, but I'm only here to follow through with orders. Mr. Kim gave me full instructions to take you too him as soon as you arrived." He answers; irking my spirit by the mention of that name.

"...Can you not call me that? I no longer go by that name. ...Not anymore."

"My apologies Namjoon." He sympathizes; giving me a slight bow. "I've always addressed you and your other colleagues by their alias names. I guess it is a habit of mine. I'll try my best not to make that mistake again in the future."

"...It's fine. J-Just...lead way." I faltered; remembering my past days of working here with him.

And with a quick nod of his head; Siwon continues to guide me through the lower halls of the WaVe.

Kim Seok-Jin had many hidden rooms within this establishment. He had private quarters that were built to keep confidential conversations and other secret exchanges in the walls of his business.

However, the last time I entered one of those hidden rooms; was the last time I decided to put up with Jin's illegal bindings.

Never would I have thought that greed and power could change one person so much; and yet, there I was; still hoping to see the better in him.

The booming sound of deep bass continues emitted from the club speakers above, as it densely hits within the walls of the small corridor.

And as soon as Siwon and I walked through the last passageway of the dimply lit halls; we come across a large blue velvet door and a guard who stood before it.

"Arms out." The guard says; as he proceeds to frisk me.

"...Is this really necessary?" I piss-fully ask Siwon, who then tells the guard to stand down.

"Kang-Dae, he's with me." He relays to the guard as he releases a hold on my hips. "Jin requested his presence. This is Namjoon."

"Ahh, so you're Namjoon." The man who tried to grope me cheekishly says. " ...The boss is inside with another colleague. Should I tell him that you're here?"

"Shouldn't he be done already?" Siwon queries as he checks the time on his watch.

"He's...still showing off his newest recruit." Kang-Dae answers with a smirk. "Although...; it does sound like they're finished now." He follows up and immediately the door behind him opens revealing two females in their masquerade masks.

"Oooh, this new one is quite something isn't he?" the first one in red says to the other. "If Jin hadn't stopped him; I swear you not; I would have cum right on that couch."

"You don't need to tell me twice. I'm sure this guy heard you in there." The other one speaks as she looks over at Kang-Dae. "But he really does seem like the skilled type. I already set up an appointment with him for next month. To think he's already booked for the next three weeks makes me even more aggravated. Just watching you both in there got me hot and heavy." She finishes while reaching for the other woman's face.

With slow and steady movement as she leans in; they both kiss moaning into each other lips.

"Whew, I love this job." I hear Kang-Dae utter. And as both woman slowly pull apart; the lady in red was the first to speak.

"...How about we go back to the top deck and get a room of our own. I hear it's open tonight." She softly says; tucking strands of hair behind the other's ear before walking off.

And with a sound of Jin's voice shouting "Congratulations"; I knew he had just booked another bundle package with his found rookie. Also, judging by the essence of meeting place; I fully assumed it was more than just those two clients.