Final Epilogue

This isn't an ideal chapter for sure. I just wanted to stay put on my promise and give you guys a chapter that will show highlights on  Jungkook and Y/n as parents. It isn't too much, but just a small gist because I wasn't able to get through it.

The entire world is covered with darkness. People are scared. They are living on thin ice. Havoc is everywhere. They've been praying since so long for mercy but nothing fruitful comes. It's like, God isn't listening to us anymore. It's as if he has been defeated by the darkness.

Demon, Satan, Lucifer or Devil. They're the same. It isn't about the seven sins anymore. It's about the death of humanity. People aren't free to walk on streets. They can't go out at night, because if they do, they'll be eaten away by Demons.

Demons have set free. They no longer take shelter inside human bodies, they're free evil spirits now. They feed off of humanity and their worst fears. They run in the name of ghosts and they live in the name of night.

But the most terrifying thing is survival. How can we possibly survive? It is impossible. This is a final purge moment. You have to die and there's no angel to save the world anymore. They're only demons.

I stare blankly at the darkness ahead of me as I passed through the humanity dying down behind me. I have a family. A husband and a daughter to return for but I can't. They must be worried about me. My daughter must be whining to hug me.

Only if they're alive...

The voice says.

The purpose of my survival was only to return back to home, but I can't. I am trapped. Shadows whirl around me whispering and chanting about how much of a failure I am.

You are useless.

You don't know love.

You're husband can find times much better girl than you are.

You're daughter is better off without you.

You're failure.

You are worthless.

You are empty.

You can't live anymore.

They continue the torture of words until I am no more able to take it. Since the day I devoted myself to build a family, it became my soul mision to live for them.

I wanted to become a woman to whom Jungkook would run at the end of the day to let go of all of his stress. I wanted to be an ideal wife so that never in a lifetime could a thought occur is Jungkook's head that he made a mistake by loving me. And since the day I discovered I am going to be a mother, I wanted to become the best parent a child could ever wish for.

I succeeded in doing so. Jungkook still looks at me with heart eyes and my daughter only looks for me even before the day could begin.

I am not a failure. I am not worthless. I know love. I am not empty, I have a family to fill me in. I more than what these demons think.

I exhale sharply as the darkness is now fading away now that the light is replacing it. My breath is labored. And I feel sweaty.

Another filthy nightmare.

I sigh still feeling my sleep consuming me. As much as I would love to sleep and dream about something bright, I can tell by the brightness against my eyelids that it is time for me to wake up. It must be sunny outside. I hate sun.