76 Wattpad

I have detached myself from the other side of the world that I forgot about the real problem lingering at the back of us that brought me so much closer to Jungkook and others. I have been pushing those thoughts of powers and demons so much that it has become a fearful topic to me now. It is like I am living in between deathly creatures, but still I am unaware of their presence.

Walking, talking and laughing with seven sins of hell are actually impacting my wellbeing and I hate to admit that fact. I know I promised Jungkook that nothing will happen to me, but I cannot side the weak feeling in my bones. Now days, I feel my metabolism responding quite lowly and not to mention how fast I get tired just by climbing one set of stairs.

I try hard not to let Jungkook notice changes in my physical activities. Sure I never workout, but I know how my own physique works and since few days I feel myself becoming lose. The feeling is scary, especially when I am aware of the reason and consequence both.

There are also sometimes I would hallucinate shadows around me. I don’t know if I am hallucinating it or not, but those shadows are so vivid and real that it takes me by surprise most of the time. Whenever I would feel them, they would disappear almost instantly and I will find Jungkook walking to me.

It is so damn sure that they haven’t told me the whole truth about everything till yet, and the very corner part of my brain says that this shadow thing includes in it. I need to ask someone among them but who? Firstly I decide to confront directly to Joon, but he is out of town. Hobi is busy for his clothing launch. Yoongi is as always out of sight. I know I cannot ask Jin because he would be clueless about everything that’s going around. Jimin is on a date with Roseanne. Taehyung is attending a freaking award show. And Jungkook… the only unproductive person right now is him as he for god knows what reason took off today and sleeping his ass off on the bed like a roasted pig. Well, I can’t blame him either, the whole week he had sleepless nights due to overwork in company. I take my words back.

So basically, I am out of my choices. I sulk around as I prepare for the dinner. I am tired with the long day I had at work, since Jungkook wasn’t present, most of the works were assigned under me and Jimin and that is shit load of work. I wonder how he keeps up with everything. I swear no one can stand him inside the meeting hall; he acts like a real arrogant and strict boss ever. If I was not well acquainted with him, then I must have fainted with just his gaze. I just hope poor employees don’t get anxiety attacks with his cross questions.

Pulling me out of my thoughts, I hear a loud yawn coming out from the hallway of our bedroom. Strange, once it used to be his bedroom where I got screwed back then and now it is our bedroom where I get screwed almost every night.

“Cinderella’s beauty sleep is done.” I mock as soon as his tall and half naked figure appears rolling his eyes at my mockery. Goodness, I have been blessed. His face is swollen, hair is as messy as my mind, and god how sexy his abs look. I should stop drooling on him; he is my boyfriend for god’s sake. Wait, why the hell I should stop drooling if he’s my boyfriend? Is my red alert nearing again?

“배고파.” (feeling hungry) He mumbles rubbing his stomach with one hand and holding water bottle in one hand. He makes that cute face puckering his lips out and eyeing the pan over heat in which vegetables are roasting.

“Five more minutes.” I say and avert my gaze from sexy boyfriend to make something to fill in both of our hunger. From the corner of my eyes, I watch Jungkook grabbing a fork. He walks closer to where I am standing and hops over the counter next to the heat stove- a thing which I do whenever he cooks. He digs the fork in broccoli and I follow my gaze towards his lips as he blows on the food item. His thin and delicate lips make an ‘o’ shape as he blows to let the burning broccoli cool down. As soon as the steam stops radiating, he opens his mouth and stuff the item inside his mouth. Involuntarily, I gulp too and unfortunately, he notices causing him to smirk. I feel my cheeks flaming in fire and avert my eyes away from him. Oh, so much of embarrassment.