53 Smile, Laugh, Cry, Kiss

People say nights are beautiful. Bullshit! Mark my words nights are complete bullshit. When you have a fucking long day with so much of trouble, then a hard core sex in the nights for almost two to three hours plus three fingers depth whisky and you won’t get sleep, that’s totally a living hell. Gosh! I am exhausted, so much exhausted that my muscles won’t even flex. My eyes lifelessly stare at the T.V. God knows what the hell is going on in that shit; I just stare blankly at it. My whole body is sore because of last night.

Last night…

Jungkook blind folded me. So much of suspense I swear I could die anytime. My one sense has been closed and with every single sound erupting in this quite room, my body would stiffen and alert. Jungkook is somewhere in this room but I don’t know where. He blindfolded me and went somewhere, but I could feel his presence close to me. He is being extra quite.

The bed dips making me jump. I hear him chuckle in amusement causing me to frown. I lie on the bed with extreme stiffness and I don’t know what to do.

“Jungkook,” I whisper, “where ar-”

“Shhh…” his finger shuts my mouth close. “Stay quiet.” He whispers back, he is close, extremely close, I can feel his warmth from my sides. His breath falls over my ears. “Be a good girl.” He whispers again.

“Yes.” I assure him.

“Aww, my baby I know you will.” His lips press a kiss on my temple. The beating of my heart is quickened and I can bet he could hear it too. I gasp and shiver when something cold drops on my neck; cold and wet, so cold. Ice! It’s an ice. “Stay still.” He whispers so softly making me shiver once again. He chuckles again getting such a response from me. The ice is in between his fingers that draw circles gently on my neck, right above the thickest nerve. I gulp down my throat and feel the cold and wet piece trailing down. I gasp again. “Stay. Quiet.” His words come out of gritted teeth. I concentrate on staying quiet and still. “The ice melts quickly than I thought provided how cold the temperature is around us.” He comments and passes the ice in between my heaving breasts. “Seems like you’re hot as hell.” He whispers right on my ear making me weak on my knees.

“Ahh.” I gasp again as the cold object touches my nipple.

“You know I don’t like repeating.” I focus on staying still and quiet. Oh my, this is so difficult when he is drawing circles on my extremely hardened buds. My mouth is open which allows my shallow and deep breath to pass as I continue panting. My sweating palms are clutching the bed sheet tightly and even though I cannot see anything, my eyes are tightly shut. “Good girl.” The praise falls right on the skin below my ear as he drags his lips along the wet trails while he is continuing to trail the melting ice further down my body. I am not allowed to make a noise, not allowed to move my body and also not to use my hands at any cost. This is driving me crazy. “So perfect.”

I suppress a gasp as he dips the ice in my belly button and hold my breath to stay still. His lips work wonder on my skin and the ice is just ice which is making me feel hot. I am praying for that thing to melt sooner. The ice is closer to my mound and his lips on my nipple. As soon as the ice reaches my clit, I feel nothing but his cold fingers touching it.

“Oh, it melted!” Jungkook exclaims after treating my breasts rightfully and starts to massage my clit with his extremely cold fingers. I gasp and wiggle beneath him forgetting all the restrictions I was put upon and drown in the beautiful feeling. “Oh baby, you’re so tempting when you become impatient.”

“Please Daddy.” I whine feeling him rubbing on my sensitive nerve bundle receiving the best of reactions from me.

“Quiet I said.” I can sense the smirk in his voice. I feel him spreading my legs apart and him going down. Soon enough, he is nestled in between my legs and his fingers are now replaced with his magical tongue. I moan out loud savouring the feeling for ever the eternity. The way his wet and smooth tongue licks all the way from my opening till the clit is beyond heavenly. “Oh, so wet.” He breathes over my nerve bundle causing me to shiver. “So delicious.” Even though it sounds disgusting, but this is the best thing that could ever happen to me and I love it whenever this happens to me.