88 Happy Dream

I open the door to my room and find Jungkook sitting on the bed wearing only his briefs as he is going through the book I was reading since past few days. He is not reading actually, he is just going through it, god only knows what does that means. As soon as he sees me entering me the room, he closes the book and gives me a small yet magnificent greeting smile.

"I never thought you'd be interested in Serial Killers." Helter Skelter, that's what the book is, a classic 70's novel plotting the drama of serial killer. Jungkook mocks at the choice of book, and I walk further in rolling my eyes at him. "Well, that's at least better than reading online fictions about your own boyfriend isn't it?" He laughs at the end of his sentence.

"You're dead." I place the food tray on the bed and grab my pillow to throw at him but he catches it.

"What? You know it sounds like a creep when I imagine you reading those fictions while I am not around."

"Then don't imagine." As he opens his mouth to say something I hold my hand up to stop him. "Now shut up and eat." All he does is to shake his head and do as he is told.

"Now would you tell me the details of everything that happened?" I ask easing my back on his chest as the warm and foamy scented water surrounds us.

"Mm-hm." He simply hums running his finger up and down my arm while the other hand holds the wine glass. How romantic this feels and I am sure I could live forever with this. My hair is in a messy bun and I relax at every little thing that Jungkook's hand is doing.

"Jungkook, tell me." I ask again reaching out for the glass from his hand. I am glad I got succeeded in stealing a bottle of prosecco from Dad's cellar.

"Hmm." He hums again letting his fingers draw circle on my arm. I tilt my face backwards to have down view of his face. His eyes are closed and brows are furrowed, as if he is in deep thoughts.

"Jung-"

"For the first week I went to Korea." My eyes widen hearing him.

"You went to Korea?" I ask with surprise evident in my voice. His eyes open and look down at me. Looking at my hilarious angle of staring at him, he smiles broadly.

"Yes, only for a week." He leans down and places a kiss right between my brows before retreating and taking the glass away from my hand. I ease my head back on his chest while hearing him out. The bathtub seems small for both of us to fit in, but still I find myself feeling comfortable in Jungkook's arms. "I know this sounds stupid, but I wasn't able to hold back from reaching out to you staying in the same city. So Namjoon hyung suggested I should visit Korea with Yoongi hyung for few days and that way our distance could be maintained. I met my Mom and Dad and brother, they were happy to see me. I was too but deep down I wanted to see you more than them." I grab the hand that was drawing circles on my arm and intertwine our fingers together. "But still I tried to blend in. But I was missing my family too and I guess it was a great trip for me."

"Did you had fun?" I ask taking the glass from his hand and sipping the wine.

"Yeah, somewhat yeah." He chuckles. "And after a week, I got a call from Taehyung telling me he needed both Yoongi hyung and me to come back. While Namjoon held Nathan captive, he put upon some spell on his body to track him wherever he would go and eventually, we located their safe house."

"You mean they also have something like your mansion in the woods?" I ask feeling curious.

"Yeah, they had it too somewhere near the forest of Woodstock. We tried to chase them for quite a long since then but they would fly away almost every time, but we never failed in catching one among them. Every time, we would chase, one of them will get caught by us. And the series ended last night." A small pause of silence falls between us as I enjoy the moment. Our entwine hands always look so perfect and I cannot help but to stare at his inked hand.