47 Horny Drunkard

Is it the wine kicking in or I am actually feeling horny to watch Jungkook talking with Dad with so much of friendliness? He is looking hot as hell; I mean he always looks hot but today it’s something different. Maybe it is the wine, but I really am feeling a bit horny.

I am talking with few of the family folks and they all are curious about my ‘date’ which was expected. My cousin Natalie has also brought her boyfriend who is also talking with the group of men outside in the lawn. She has constantly brought Daniel, her boyfriend, to this family event from past few years so likely for Dad and other Uncles to get along with him. But Jungkook is another case; he looks very close with Uncle Thomas and he also get along very well with Dad. I never knew that they are already acquaintance of one another, which was really a shocking thing. That’s why Jungkook seemed to be very calm throughout the ride here, he could’ve informed me before so that I wouldn’t have freaked out unnecessarily, I practically made fool of mine in front of him.

The group of men outside are chatting so freely unlike us, the ladies who sits around and talk about nothing but our dresses and makeup; typical girl things. In between, they would ask me too about Jungkook and I would answer them their stupid questions. Well it’s not their fault that they are curious to know about ‘Y/n’s magician prince’ as they say. Throughout the chatter, my eyes never tear away from Jungkook’s attire. I admire the way he laughs when someone would make a comment, or he would run his hand through his hair. So precisely, he holds a glass of fine whisky that Dad got few weeks back from London and other hand carried cigarette in between his fingers. His long legs stand firmly on the ground and his black shoes reflects some of the light falling on them.

I gulp down the fifth glass of wine down my throat and I guess I need some more, in fact I guess I will get myself that whisky. I excuse myself from the crowd of my cousins and aunts, and make my way to the kitchen. The whisky bottle lies magnificently inside the tub filled with ice peaks. I grab the chilling bottle and a glass from the side and pour myself some of the golden liquor.

“Easy there sista,” Gracie’s voice calls out for me as soon as I gulp down the whole glass in one go, “are you planning to get drunk or what?” She comes in view with a can of coke.

“Kind of.” I say while pouring myself another one.

“I wonder what that tastes like.” She points at the glass and I chuckle. She is having a curious look.

“Trust me this tastes like shit.” I mumble while going slow now. This whisky is indeed very amazing and I feel my senses loosing. Five glasses of wine before and two glasses of whisky, I guess Jungkook needs to drive us back.

“Then why do you drink if it tastes like shit?” She frowns and sips her coke.

“I don’t know.” I say and again gaze back to where Jungkook is. I feel like a stalker now to drool on him from far with a drink in my hand. Gracie follows my gaze and speaks with a giggle.

“Jungkook is so nice, he allowed me last week to go and watch Taehyung’s photo shoot. I love him.” I laugh throwing my head back. Everyone loves him. “And Taehyung, he is so handsome. I wish I was of your age and beautiful like you so that I could date him.” She says making my head snap at her direction.

“Hey, don’t say it like that. You will grow up without you will know it and once the right time will come, a right man will also come.” She simply smiles at me. We both talk for a while until my mind turns upside down and I don’t even have the account of what I am talking. She understands that I am starting to get drunk and simply makes fun of me. By now, all the men have settled down back in the living room since it is starting to rain. Gracie walks away to chat with the group of her age that she says is annoying but she has to look like a good kid so she needs to talk to them leaving me alone. Few of our relatives have already left and I feel too much tipsy. I shouldn’t have drunk that whisky. I always regret after drinking a bit too much of drink. I sigh and make my way to the living room and immediately get spotted by Dad.