52 Hands free

I stare at him for a couple of second before blinking my eyes rapidly. Jungkook looks dead serious. His advances are slow like an eagle and fierce like a tiger, all in all wild and alert. I am not horny now and I know even he knows that it won’t take him long to make me crazy bitch to wither under him. He don’t need his ability to seduce me, he don’t even need to give me a head or anything, just right touches at right places and done. Victory, his victory.

His hand trails down to cup my neck to add some pressure on it. I know he needs to know he has everything under control, he has me under control, and so I will let him know. The funny part is the way he looks at me, piercing gaze and intimidating aura. I am used to it probably addicted to it and he knows it too, very well. His hand puts pressure dangerously on my neck; I am closer to feel the air thinning. He enjoys it I can see it in his eyes how much he enjoys to see that I am enjoying it. I don’t know who is more in chaos him or I.

He is like a tiger slow and fierce. His advances on me are not like those of predators, it’s like after preying coming back home to pray, pray to his tigress. Funny right? Everything happens in this world is a part of a fucking comedy challenge and yet here we are.

I don’t know who is responsible for it, is it him or I, but currently I am straddling him and our lips are smashed against each other while tongues keep on battling. His hand roams all around my body to feel every details of me while my hands do the same. I am the one who breaks the kiss making Jungkook groan in displease.

“I read somewhere having lots of sex can be unhealthy.” I pant like an idiot while all of our actions come to a sudden halt. Jungkook gives me an annoyed and stern look giving me a hint that if I won’t continue what we’re doing I’ll be screwed for good. I would like to get screwed though. “I mean if we look at it in a way, that’s the truth, isn’t it?” I play fool in front of him forgetting completely that he isn’t a fool. “Well, I don’t remember where I read it, but I guess someone who does it a lot must have written it. Experience tells a lot you know. Oh yeah, you might also know about it since, aaahh~” I scream in surprise when Jungkook flips us over.

“Shut up.” He growls giving me a death glare. His dark orbs looks into mine with so much of fury in them. “Stay quiet, is it clear?” I seal my mouth shut and nod my head while looking at him with my puppy eyes.

“Where are you going?” I try to sit up as he leaves me on the bed. He just gestures me to stay here when he disappear inside the closet. Is this supposed to be a playtime? I read about playtime in the book of Fifty Shades, and to be more exact I read it once again after Jungkook opening up about everything regarding BDSM shit to let myself even clearer. Jungkook comes back inside with stuffs in his hands. Ropes, and a rod kinda thing which must be a spread bar and a dark object. In this darkness it is quite difficult for me to make out what they exactly are. He comes near to me and places the stuffs on the nightstand before flicking the lamp on. I squint my eyes to see that’s a vibrator. He has used vibrator and spread bar on me before but ropes? Oh my goodness, I am fucking ruined.

“Undress.” A small word said with sternness and I find myself complying with him. I keep my sweater and shorts aside and he grabs them to deposit on the chair. “Lay back.” I do as I am told. “Hands.” I hold my hands in front like always and he secures both of my wrists with the rope. Was rope necessary, he could’ve used cuffs? I keep my mouth sealed to not make my condition worse and he ties the other end of the rope at the rim of the bed’s headboard which is a bit high, most likely that the hook of handcuff will not reach there.

I look at Jungkook having a straight face while retreating himself away from me to get hold of the spread bar. I am excited. He has this ability to turn me on even though I am on the zeroes. He secures the cuffs on both of my ankles and grabs the middle of the bar to lift my legs up in the air. The cold metal tickles my skin.