38 It Was Bound To Happen

A gasp leaves my mouth as a gush of winds starts to blow around us. I look behind Jungkook and immediately my heart jumps out of joy and get delighted just to see those same golden flock of feathers stretching wide proudly like that of an albatross. I grin like a happy kid at her favourite toy store. Jungkook’s hold around me tightens and he dashes his body forward. I let out a yelp feeling the excitement building at the pit of my stomach. The insides of me are flipping and flopping as I feel the air passing by me. Unlike last time, the adrenaline rush is quite high as I feel some kind of electric impulse running down my veins and giggles of excitement passes out of my lips.

I open my eyes and get blessed by the face of the most beautiful human on the planet, not entirely human, but whatever. His eyes are focused ahead and even though I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open because of the strong wind blowing all over us, but still I fight to keep them open and see Jungkook’s beautiful and angelic face. Angelic is not a word to describe his beauty, it is far beyond that, the exact word hasn’t been invented yet I guess, but I think celestial or heavenly will go for him even though these words are complete opposite to what he really is and about which I don’t give an actual fuck.

These are the moments I badly wish that he would stop the time and let us linger in just the moment. No words to be shared or no actions to show, just stay silent without moving an inch to just live in the moment, together. A sudden thought comes in my mind; what if he’d drop me off from this height and let me die until he himself would come to hell to torture me. The thought itself makes me laugh, and I don’t hold it back making Jungkook look at me with a questioning gaze. I stop laughing and again think about the consequences. But will he come to hell to torture me or just his demon self who might not even know me? I want him to torture me in hell, I will be blessed to have him.

I don’t believe that if I am a fucking angel I will be given some sort of a place in heaven, all I know is that every little human deserves to taste the wrath of hell. Am I being too blunt? Well no regrets because that’s the whole fact. Just like Jungkook said, humans are two face bitches and I totally agree with that. These people have changed a lot of my views on the way I see the world and myself. It feels like I was seeing what everyone made me believe what I am see, hear and say things practically. And now, when I am seeing every little detail of everything, I feel amused that I was nothing but stupid. Before, if I was questioned that; whether I would risk my life for someone just out of humanity to help them with something, I would’ve showed them the middle finger and spitted on their faces with a ‘fuck off’ quote.

But now, I don’t know why I did that; went into a fucking void, risked my life almost at the edge of dying and god knows why I am even helping them. And thinking about it properly, I just strike to Jimin’s words ‘it was bound to happen’. It was fucking bound to happen, me going into the bar that night and encountering Jungkook for the first time and joining The Crystal Company and meeting other boys, it was all planned. But who planned it? Namjoon, cause he can predict the future? Maybe it was him to send Jungkook to the bar that night, to have a look at me. But what about Crystal Company? Why was I so keen on joining it? Was it because this was really ‘bound to happen’ or just a coincidence? Well it’s not my fault I was obsessed with the editor of the company. There is not any single fault of mine, well one single and that is to fall in love with Jungkook, and I guess this is the greatest fault I have ever done and I am proud of myself for that.

Jungkook ignores my weird behaviour as he was constantly eyeing me for laughing first and then suddenly taking a serious phase and honestly I myself is feeling a bit weird, well I should say I am feeling weird of myself. Is my periods gonna show up, because I feel like having my periodic mood swings? Lately so much have happened in my life that I totally forgot when I even had my last menstrual cycle, not that I always remember it. I am very behind in remembering the dates of my fucking hell lava fire, and all I hope is to not bleed just right now if the volcano’s gonna erupt sooner. Just imagining how embarrassing it would be, not that I haven’t embarrassed myself enough in front of Jungkook.