35 Unreal and Untrue

I stand in front of a big palace feeling my heart jumping on my throat. I swallow down my nervousness and every single doubt and make my way for the large gateway of stairs to enter the palace. This place is giving me the feeling from the movie Gods of Egypt. Women dressed almost like me travel inside in herds. Zara instructed me to stay in between one of the herd and walk along them inside the building. There would be a woman named Safroon in the building working as one of the full time domestic worker in the palace. That woman already knows about my presence and will approach me once I am inside.

With high level of anxiety rising inside me, I walk along with these ladies to go inside the palace of demons. After entering the gateway, we are exposed to an open area where sun blazes brightly. One thing about this place is amazing that none of the men dares to eye any of the women walking around. Maybe it’s because of the hijab, but it could be manners they dwell on. The architecture is definitely from the action movies of Middle East or any historic concept one. People around here talk in different language which I probably misheard as Arabic or Greek. I am familiar with Arabic because I know how to read, but understanding level is below zero. So according to my faint knowledge, they are not talking in Arabic, maybe Greek.

As I walk down the open area, I spot a big giant metal door carved in some Greek scriptures at the end of the space. The door is open wide, giving a full view of the big and mesmerising palace that must be of some wealthy king of history who would love to carve a big pyramid of his name. At the either sides of the door are two platforms, one open and another one damped with curtains. The open one gives a view of a big masculine man checking every male entering the palace. The curtained one is giving away for ladies to enter. There is indeed a big line up to my turn, so I wait patiently and look around.

The commotion is heavy by this time, I guess that’s because it must be morning and people hurry to work. I feel like a total crap right now. I still reassures my mind that it is nothing but a dream, but the little in me knows that this is far more than just a simple reality. I just hope that sometimes or the other, I will wake up from this dram and will return to well, not in between those seven demons, but back to my home. If someone really wants me to believe in this actual shit I am living, I am probably not doing that. I believed that I am living in a world filled with angels and demons shit. I believed that I am a fucking angel which is the hardest to believe and I also believe that one of the demon loves me and now expects me to believe I am doing time travelling. I think if I won’t get myself a therapist I might end up being a psycho patient in some or the other mental hospital.

As I think of impossible possibilities that could probably happen to me if I’ll be on the deadline of being mad, I spot something curious to know in the line of men. I spot a white man, maybe he could be some Middle Eastern guy with fair complexion, but he has piercing blue eyes. Well, what does a white man possibly be doing in this place? I find it curious, his eyes locks with mine subtly and he averts his gaze with disinterest, maybe he is like the other men around here. People around here don’t gawk at me for being foreigner maybe because of my race which almost matches with most of the people around here; fair olive, a perfect contrast of gold and bronze hues.

My eyes are forced to avert from the white man when my turn comes for the security check. Just like any other women, the woman who is doing the security checking is dressed in all black with covered face with only eyes visible. She doesn’t say anything and start to roam her hands around my body to see if I carry any harmful weapon or anything like that. After my turn was done, the lady gives me the gesture to leave and I do so. My eyes meet with the view of big palace which is very clear now and indeed these demons are filthy rich.

Gulping down my nervousness, I keep on walking. If anyone is still expecting me to believe these all shits, I think that person needs a very emergency help. The most biggest shit is that I know those seven men are demons, still I am sticking with them and working under them, well the most unbelievable thing is that I love one of them. How messed up my life is I never knew. I am into a great trouble.