89 The Angel

“How you gonna go out of my house now?” I ask as I pull on a smoky grey off shoulder sweater over my blue jeans. Jungkook practically begged me to wear the off shoulder top since he said he wanted to show off the bruises on my neck. The sun is down now and the whole sky is covered with purple sky and shiny little dots.

“I have my ways princess.” I always get annoyed when he says that sentence ‘I have my ways’, I don’t know why.

“Of course you do.” I mumble applying foundation on my face. I am actually feeling too tired to even stand in front of the mirror and apply my makeup, and Jungkook out of nowhere is whining like a baby to go out and have dinner. And right in time the lights of my vanity mirror inside the closet is not working so now I have to stand in my bedroom and do all my shits.

Jungkook appears from behind completely dressed and looking as handsome as ever. He doesn’t even need to put any effort on his looks yet here he is standing out like a stunning model. I am halfway blending my concealer when he circles his arms around my waist staring me at my reflection as I continue to make my face look presentable. His body is lightly pressed on my back and I breathe in a shaky breath feeling his hard and stunning build against mine.

“Stop staring.” I mumble as he continues to stare at me making me flustered. His stare is enough to make my hands shake which is effecting terribly into my makeup. My hand isn’t steady enough to apply eye shadow properly.

“Why? You are mine to stare anytime and anywhere I want.” He says bluntly pressing a kiss on the top of my head. I am trembling now and he knows it well, but I think he doesn’t know that it is giving me a hard time in completing my makeup.

“Jungkook,” I turn around his grip and push him by his chest, “go away you are ruining my makeup.” I try to shoo him away but he stands still scowling down at me.

“How the hell I am ruining your makeup?” he asks placing both of his hands on his hips still scowling at me.

“I don’t know but you are.” I avert his gaze and turn back to face the mirror. He should know that only is stare is enough to make me tremble. I hear him sigh and his reflection is shaking his head with a sly smirk on his face.

“Fine, but don’t you try to cover up my marks.” He warns and walks out of my sight somewhere around my room. “Be quick I will be in your car waiting.” He informs and comes back in my sight in the mirror while he retrieves my car key from the drawer before disappearing out of my sight.

“But wait-” I turn around and see him already gone. I let my eyes wander around the empty room and find no trace of Jungkook. Did he really go out?

Grabbing my leather black leather jacket, I put my phone in my pocket before storming out of my room. I won’t lie, but I am feeling uncomfortable to walk, not that I cannot walk at all, but a kind of a feeling in between my legs that reminds me that Jungkook was there, deep down buried till his balls and I was all begging for him to give me more of him. The thought is only enough for me to burn up and the grip on my jacket gets tighter as I try to make a fist.

“Y/n.” I jump up and gasp when I hear Dad calling me. My eyes are wide with surprise and I see myself standing still in front of his study. I turn towards the open door and see him staring at my direction and here I am standing all surprised and flustered with my own nasty thoughts.

“Yes Dad?” I ask standing still in my position in front of the open door.

“Come here.” He calls removing his frameless spectacles away from his face and sets it aside on the mahogany table. I nod my head before entering the room with a heavy heart. “You’re going out?” he asks as soon as I sit on one of the guest chairs.