42 Chocolate Mousse

“J-Jungkook, let’s get inside first.” I pant as Jungkook pin my body on the wall right next to the door of my house. I guess it’s my house tonight then. The lips that were nibbling on my earlobe detach. I cannot believe he literally made out with me throughout the ride in the elevator. It was surprising that it never halted for any floor. Jungkook stares at me with fire burning in his eyes while I pant heavily to catch my breath. He doesn’t say anything and just enter the passcode of my house. As soon as the door clicks open, he connects his lips with mine again and his hands grope my ass tightly. He walks ahead while I walk backwards careful to not to trip with my high heels.

As soon as we’re inside, he slams my back on the wall in the front hallway. I kick my shoes off while my hands fist on is hair and because I am bare feet now, Jungkook crouches his body down in an attempt to not stop kissing me. I groan as his hand apply further more pressure on my ass and his teeth tugs on my bottom lip making him suck on it.

“Baby,” Jungkook groans making the fine hairs on my body stand erect, “do you know how much I wanted to rip you off this dress?” his one hand reaches out to cup my neck. His thumb caresses the spot on my skin that has the thickest vein in any human body beneath. “How perfect you look in this golden dress, just like a goddess.” He presses his forehead over mine while his thumb is feeling the increased pumping of my veins. “My goddess.” He whispers ever so softly yet in a hoarse voice. With both of my hands I cup his face and tilt mine to join our lips once again. “Without you even knowing, you have tempted me a lot tonight."

“Fuck me Jungkook.” I whisper right on his lips feeling as horny as he is. His hot breath mingles with mine and his thumb still caresses my vein. If he wishes, he could just apply a firm pressure over it and snap the vein bleeding me to death, but he is being careful to apply feather like touches almost making the area tingle. He backs away to look at me and god his pupils are blown out. A smirk covers on his moist lips.

“Will you be a good girl to Daddy?” He asks in a most seductive way ever and I swear I felt the stirring sensation inside my abdomen at the sound of Daddy. I nod my head and he applies a firm pressure on my vein making my eyes wide. The pressure is not intense to actually break my vein, but enough to make me suffer. “Good girls speak whenever Daddy asks something.”

“I-I’ll be a good girl for you, Jungkook.” I breathe out. The heat on my body is beyond the boiling point. I am sure he can hear the loud thumping of my heart. Jungkook leans closer to kiss on my ear making me shudder.

“Good girls don’t take the name of Daddy.” Hearing him say such things in such a seductive way, I feel all the heat of my body going down to my core. I clench my thighs to feel the friction, but Jungkook is quick to notice it. “Don’t do that.” His voice suddenly becomes stern. “Will you do as I say?” He whispers right on my ear. I moan as his hand on my ass squeezes again.

“Yes.” I close my eyes inhaling his musky cologne.

“Yes what?” I swear I will come like this only of he won’t stop.

“Yes Daddy.” With all the strength in me, I voice it out. Even though it sounds stupid to call him that, but when I actually called him Daddy, I really felt something inside me twists and turns. (It actually feels good though, lol)

“Good,” satisfied with my obedience, he backs away, “now, take me to your room.” Oh wow, like the first time when he asked me to do that. I nod subtly and grab his hand with mine. He backs away more for me to have space so that I can walk further. I manage to take him inside my room without tripping or anything. I won’t deny that I am not excited; I am on the verge of squealing. The room is illuminated with just the side lamps of my bed; a dim lighting to make the situation even more dramatic. As soon as we reach at the foot of my bed, he tugs on my hand to make me halt and turn around. “Undress me.”