69 Blind Cover

The morning hits me hard like a giant train crashing over my head. My eyes are closed tightly, but I could feel the soft mattress beneath me. I must have got myself drunk again.

“Good morning princess.” Jungkook’s singing voice calls me as I try to get hold of my head. Finally after a while, I open my eyes to receive another sharp pain in my head. I groan again. “Wake up, I made you hangover soup.” Just with the sound of that tasteless soup, I scowl. My eyes adjust to the bright surrounding and finally lands upon the masculine man standing beside the bed giving me a sceptical look.

“I want to sleep.” I groan and turn my back to him, pulling the sheets over my head, but to my vein, by the next moment the sheets from my body are pulled away. “Urgh.” I shiver vigorously feeling the cold air piercing the bones like a sharp needle. “Cold, cold, cold, cold.” Helplessly, I peep up at my man who is having a hard time keeping a straight face. I crumble in a ball and shiver vigorously. First the headache, and now cold, I am gonna kill him.

“Come on, its noon already. If you will not be up for lunch, Jin hyung will surely starve you to death.” I feel him sitting beside me as the space next to me dips. “And also, you need to get back your flesh.” I cannot help but to smile at his last comment. His hand falls on my arm and I scoot closer to him to gain some warmth. I feel like a kid rolling on bed right now. “Babe, your soup will get cold.”

“Hmm.” I am a damn heavy sleeper. But I need to wake up in order to let the pain in my head fade away, and most of all, I don’t want Jin to starve me.

Feeling every muscle in my body twitching agonisingly, I sit straight on the bed, right beside Jungkook. “Here.” He hands me the bowl of soup and I give him a look of disgust.

“I really hate you for making me eat this.” He just laughs at my reaction and gestures me to eat the damn soup. He looks so adorable when he laughs genuinely, as if there is no tension of the world waiting for him. I must be really a fortunate person to have someone so much dear to me in my life. This guy actually did the last thing in his list to make sure I must be safe. He must really love me very much to do this.

“Well, I gotta tell you something.” He begins as he makes sure I am eating the soup properly. I send him a nod and he sighs before continuing. “Namjoon hyung asked your Dad to look into the incident of the day at Brandon’s bar.”

“Oh,” that’s a news.

“Yeah, and as good of an officer he is, he found the outside footage of the bar which shows the incident happening perfectly.”

“So you mean, we have the culprit?” I ask setting aside the now empty bowl of soup.

“Practically yes.” He nods his in approval. “But the problem is, we don’t know who he is and the toughest part is, we are still not known about everyone of twin coven. Only two of us have met our twins, Jin hyung and Jimin hyung.”

“So like, they also don’t know about the existence of others in your coven?” He shakes his head.

“They do, they know it very well who we are. That’s the advantage they have. Taehyung was also unaware of his own twin, and he is dead now, the other two who we know are Nathan and Ian, twins of Jin hyung and Jimin hyung.” He informs. This is scary, to live without having single information about the oppositions, when they have the whole bio data set-up in front of them. Just like a blind cover.

“So, where is the footage now?”

“It is with Namjoon hyung now. Now if you have done eating, go freshen up yourself and we will watch the footage together.”

As planned, I take a fresh shower and get myself dressed in warm sets of clothes and follow Jungkook in the living room. Oh how lively it looks again with six boys sitting around the giant living room right beneath the giant chandelier. They really do looks like family, and after staying with them and spending time with them, I cannot help but to conclude that they’re indeed a family.