45 Joker and Harley Quinn

*Jungkook’s POV*

“No, no, no, no!” Gracie exclaims as soon as I shoot her down. “Not again! You’re very good at it; you won’t let me win once, now would you?”

“Nah, no compromise on games,” I shrug my shoulders and she just pouts. Since hours we’ve been playing this game that I’ve been playing since couple of months. I’ve mastered enough to learn each and every moves and tricks of it. Gracie huffs and both I and Y/n laughs.

“Guys, I’m off to the kitchen.” She announces. “Do you guys want anything on the menu?”

“I want spaghetti! Your spaghetti is the best.” The little kid says out loud. Well, it makes me realise that I never had that spaghetti till yet.

“Fine and you Jungkook?” she turns to face me.

“Same it goes.” I don’t need to pretend or anything, everything comes to action automatically like the lovable smile I have currently while I look at her beautiful face. She nods her head with that same kind of smile I am having and walks to the kitchen. I stare blankly out of the glass door which gives me the view of the beautiful New York City. The sky scrapers are the best part of the city. I remember once Y/n told me she loves New York the most and for her, the city culture is most precious.

“Jungkook?” a voice calls from besides me. I look at the source and find the blue eyes looking at me intently.

“Yes?” I turn on the couch completely to face her.

“Do you really love Y/n?” She asks with seriousness. I look at her baby face for a while and register what she actually asked. It is quite amusing to hear these words coming out of a girl of her age. Her eyebrows are raised up while she eyes me with curiosity. And as I realise what she asked me, a smile curves the corner of my lips.

“I do; a lot more than yo could imagine.” She smiles brightly hearing my answer. “Have you ever been in love?” She immediately shakes he head.

“No, Y/n always tells me to wait for a perfect man to come into your life and I guess a perfect man will only come into my life once I’ll be grown into a beautiful girl like Y/n.” I smile widely hearing her. My heart warms knowing that these wise words are of Y/n’s and the way Gracie is describing it this only mean she loves her a lot.

“Did she really say that?” She nods her head.

“Yup, and look, she is right after all. She has you!” she points at me taking me by surprise. “I mean, she never introduced any of her boyfriends either to me or our parents, but I guess you gotta be the first one.” This literally made me feel like bursting in tears. I feel special.

“Guess I am lucky.” A pause of silence sets in between us. That’s really good to hear. I knew Y/n never had any serious kinds of relationship in her past, but I never knew that I am special to her. I hear some shuffling sounds coming from the kitchen and probably Y/n is making her spaghetti. “Well, what is your ideal type for boys?” I ask removing the silence and immediately she beams her answer.

“Hot and attractive.” I believe Y/n is her teacher.

“So, are you gonna get a man who is just hot and attractive?”

“Well,” she thinks for a bit then flashes her teeth to answer, “I think my ideal man should also look like Kim Taehyung.” I choke on my saliva hearing her answer. I remember Y/n talking about her sister being fan of Taehyung, but I didn’t see this coming. Well I don’t want to imagine what will happen in few minutes.

“Kim Taehyung?” She bobs her head up and down and immediately her eyes lighten up, must be thinking about him. “Why do you like him?”

“What’s there not to like? I mean, he is hot and attractive, famous, awesome and much more.” I snicker at the thought. And as I was about to say something, the doorbell rings.