66 The Game Of Tease

Every year in winters, Jungkook installs extra layer of warm carpet on the floor throughout his house, and this time is no difference as he feels the warm and fluffy carpet pressing at the back of his body. He lies down on the floor with hands cuffed above his head that Y/n made sure to lock it by the pole of the metal nightstand. He isn't able to believe he is letting her do this to him. She is fucking playing the Dom tonight.

He pokes the inner cheek of his with his tongue as he waits for her to show up who disappeared inside the closet. He already got the idea that she is messing up with his special stuffs that he uses only on her, but tonight, the player has been changed. The door of closet opens and instantly he receives chills throughout his body.

Y/n admires the half-naked man lying on the floor with hands tied. His lost and puppy eyes fall on her and she flashes him a sweetest smile ever. The woman just in her sexy green coloured lingerie walks gracefully towards the impatient man and examines the bulge between his legs with his own belt in her hands making the man go pale.

Jungkook's misery increases as he run his eyes from top to bottom of his girlfriend covered with too sexy two pieces that decorates her golden brown skin. Y/n crouches down on her knees as soon as she comes near his upper body and sets the belt besides her. Her cold hand falls upon his heaving chest and he gulps loudly staring into her dilated orbs, as if she has just now consumed some strong drug. That's right; he is her drug, an addiction and a need. On the other hand, Y/n is a pure soul for Jungkook, she is an innocent life that he ruined months back and made her his.

"Now I understand how good it feels to be a Dom." She coos sweetly making Jungkook loose his mind.

"Don't." he lets out through the gritted teeth feeling annoyed. He is annoyed by himself, he was the one who agreed to her at the first place and now he is regretting which is of no use since there is no going back. He sends her a glare and she just scoffs retrieving her hands back making the annoyed man even more annoyed. She cannot show him that he is terrifying her.

"What you'll do, you're all tied now?" Maybe Y/n has read Fifty Shades of Grey with a little more attention or might have gone through Mrs Robinson's Tales more than just ones, but whatever it is, she is surely enjoying this.

"You know I can break it off." He warns. True, Jungkook's power is no joke and she knows it well too.

"I dare you to." She threatens back making his eyes go wide for a second. From where the hell she is coming? Jungkook thinks if it is his fault for remoulding this innocent girl into a sexy savage Dominatrix. She is getting bolder day by day and he must do something about it otherwise he would be facing these kinds of situation even more in the future. "And besides," her sweet made-up voice snaps his thoughts in two, "I see you're also enjoying this." Her tiny hand travels down and rests right upon the visible bulge which wasn't there when she left to the closet.

"I-" as he's about to protest, her index finger presses on his lips urging his to not to speak.

"Shhh... be quiet and be a good boy." She sends him a wink making Jungkook crazier than ever.

"Seriously?" he raises his voice in disbelief and Y/n cannot help but to laugh it off.

"You don't have any option now." Her hand which was peacefully lying on his crotch starts to move now, in a rubbing pattern. He inhales in sharply feeling elevated with the touch she is providing.

"Fuck." He groans and Y/n takes it as her cue to remove the sweatpants he's wearing. Removing his pants and briefs together from his body completely, she straddles over him and lean closer to his pale face. "Baby," he speaks with so much of tightness in his voice, "just make sure I won't break the cuffs. It would be hard for you." He tries to warn, but Y/n forgets that he is a sleeping beast who will not take much time to flip. She just shrugs it off and connects their lips. Jungkook makes sure to grind his hard dick on her clothed pussy making her break the kiss. She throws her head back and lets out a soft moan making him to grind harder.