16 Envy

*Jimin's POV*

Driving for hours is no good, it's driving me crazy. I've been out of New York for the whole day and Seattle is just another day. The demon inside me is jumping out of rage and for the first time in my life I think that I've been swapped  by Hobi hyung. Why am I feeling this way, this is so out of course. Am I really going to fight with my brother just for a girl who don't think about me more than just friend. Oh boy, I was the one who said her to be friends. I knew from the start that Jungkook gonna take her down, but why this is affecting me so much. I get it that I am envy demon, but I've never envied on a girl before. Not to forget about the way Jungkook has been acting lately. It's like, I am seeing a new form of Jungkook, sweet and different, and damn his mind used to be filled with the images of naked women and the way they would have been tied down like animals. And now, out of nowhere, his brain is consumed with only one face, Y/n.

It's true he has always received everything he wanted, and now he is getting successful in having Y/n wrapped around his fingers. I have warned him before not to mess up with her, but something in his brain is telling me that he is not thinking about her the way he used to think about other women.

*Flashback*

After making Y/n lay down on the backseat of the car, I take the driver's seat and Jungkook sit besides me while everyone else hopped on their respective cars. We should be in safe house before dawn other wise Namjoon hyung won't be able to curse the territory. After all, we're the creatures of night time. Jungkook sits silently besides me and I can hear soft breathing coming from the backseat. I've been aware of the little not so innocent acts exchanging between Jungkook and Y/n, and strangely I am not quite comfortable with that. I don't know why, but meeting Y/n, intensified the envy inside me, but I am not sure what to make out of it.

'I bet she will freak out when we'll tell her everything.' Jungkook's thoughts are distant. I want to know what he thinks about her, I secretly don't want her to end up like any other women under his spell. 'I hope not. She's causing me something. That's true I want to fuck her, ruin her, but with her total consent. I don't even fucking get a boner with any other women but with her, the kiss is enough for my little friend to come alive. Shit this is crazy. I really want her.'

"Shut your filthy brain down, Kook." I snap having enough of his crap.

"Who's telling you to dive in my mind mind?" His answer comes in an annoyed tone.

"It's not my fault your thoughts are loud."

"Yeah, sure." He scoffs.

"You know what? You shouldn't do that to her. She's innocent. You manipulate her twenty four by seven."

"Why do you care?" I send him a cold glare before turning my focus back to the dark road illuminated by the headlights of my car.

"She's my friend." Another scoff leave his mouth.

"So be just a friend. You don't have to act like a stupid teenager and spill your beans everywhere. She doesn't even thinks about you hyung. You cannot envy me." I look over him who have a smug look on his face. He is saying nothing but the truth. She doesn't thinks about me more than a friend and I cannot envy my own brother, now can I?

"Whatever." I breathe. "Just don't let her end up like other whores of yours."

"You don't have to worry about that."

*End of flashback*

I sigh as something inside me feels like burning. I feel so much burn that it turns my vision blinding with nothing but only powers. The road in front of me is looking too wide to make me step on the gas pedal real hard that it race the car at an unbelievable speed. The human body of mine experience loads of adrenaline rush and it makes me more excited. A chuckle leave my mouth when I look at my face on the rear view mirror. My eyes have turned white and my skin feels like burning even though it has turned more white. A set of laughter erupts from me and I can bet if somebody will take a close look at me than he might will have a very demonic impression on me. Demon, yeah that's right, we're demons, I am a demon, everyone are demon and there is one fucking angel. Why this has to be so fucking complicated? Oh yeah, everyone are so very involved in bringing the angel out of her that no one really cares about each other.