49 I'm Rich, I Have Friends

The temperature is going down day by day and I cannot be any happier than I already am. Freezing point means it will snow sooner. I don’t care the coffee is too hot to burn my throat, but still I gulp it down feeling my oesophagus cold like ice melting in warmth. It’s going to be a long day I guess provided the work load I have today. Taehyung’s issue launch is due next month so the work is on peak. We were about to let it get issue last month, but Jungkook came up with the idea of Christmas issue. Jungkook said he don’t want any mistakes since it’s his brother himself and he wants profit like last time. But I guess the amount of popularity Taehyung has is only enough to give us the high profit and the magazine cover has not yet decided.

I huff out looking at the three final layouts in front of me that Donna asked me to choose one among them since she says I have better idea about this, let me make it clear, that’s what she said. Anyway, that’s not the topic to pull out now, I need to select any one layout. I grab the first one; it has a look of summer vibe. Taehyung in blue and white, flowers, white background and handsome looking Tae; it gives out so much of summer feeling and that would be a stupid idea to final this since it’s winter. Keeping this one aside, I grab the other one. He is smiling, how adorable, with street style look and dusky background. No, it is too simple and funky; this must not be in the cards only.

I set this one completely aside and grab the last layout; and let me say it instantly made me grin widely. Tae in black, grey background, and b&w theme; generally I would say this kind of theme is hot and sexy one, but an ear to ear grin stretched on his face making him show his teeth is totally game changing. Aesthetic, that’s what I wanted and his face in this layout is enough to make the whole dark theme an aesthetic one. I admire the way his boxy grin stretches creating his eyes to crinkle by the sides and damn I haven’t seen any of his previous shoot to be this charming. Him standing against the grey background is catching viewer’s attention very precisely and by now I know this is the final layout to be published worldwide.

My thoughts get startled when I receive a notification in my phone. Frowning I secure the layout on my table and glance at the device. Oh, an email from Crystal Company? Feeling curious, I unlock my device and go through the email only to receive the biggest heart attach of the year.

“I got the job?” I ask to myself and reread the mail for four times in a row. My jaw drops and heart feels like jumping out of throat, I start to squeal right on my chair.

“Easy there Y/n.” Kevin comments and I stop squealing. I feel like crying and moreover, I feel happy. I don’t know when the first time I was this was happy; maybe the day when Jungkook confessed me? When I am comparing this situation with Jungkook’s confession, I guess you should know how much happy I am right now. “Is it something good?” He asks and I find him looking at me with a grin.

“I… I need to see Jungkook.” I say and immediately stand up from my seat to leave the room. By now, everyone knows about mine and Jungkook’s relationship. Most of them praise us, but lot of the employees send me hates, not that I care all that matters is the love we have for each other. Kevin just laughs at my reaction and I skip my way towards the giant office that belongs to my boyfriend. We’re in four months of a happy relationship and by now we both have become very much close to each other. Our bond is inseparable and so our love is. I cannot believe we came this far in our relationship and the most amazing thing is Jungkook shows me the same affection that I show him.

As soon as I spot the door of his office, I giggle slightly, but my giggle dies down as the door opens and reveals a woman dressed in black and white. She is beautiful and has a small smile on her face. Who is she? Her eyes land upon me and her smile turns into a grin in order to greet me and out of respect, I flash her small smile. She is beautiful but why her shirt is unbuttoned from the top? Never mind, because she looks friendly. We both cross our way and I immediately knock on the door. Jungkook’s voice from the inside calls for me to enter and I do.