32 Mine and Yours

*Y/n’s POV*

I wake up with the sound of birds chirping and light penetrating my eyelids. I feel my body being trapped by something, more like someone and then realise that Jungkook’s arms are chained around my body while my head is resting on his hard chest. I take in a sharp breath and inhale the toxic smell of his putting my mind in a free state. I remember the way he confessed me last night and I still feel like dreaming. The man for whom I am crazy as hell has the same feelings for me. Even though it took him long to say it, but I am happy and content. Maybe this could bring some changes in him just like Jin said, but I don’t want to keep any high hopes. I love him way more than to lose him and I want him to change, but I won’t lie because I see the changes in him. Maybe this sounds like those cliché stories where your love changes for you, but he is a demon of lust and he has his own needs and cravings. The thing that bugs me the most is that; if I want him to change, then I need to become his need. And here comes the question; am I capable of becoming his need?

“Are you up?” the voice reverberates from his chest buzzing in my ears. I smile and let out a silent hum. “Still sleepy?” I can sense the smile in his voice. I hum again. He sighs and grips my waist with his big hands to roll us so that I land on my back with him on top of me. I hiss at the impact because of the burn I felt just now on my too much to be called sore ass.

“Jungkook, that hurts.” I open my eyes and see the man responsible for this condition smiling contently. The smile on his face is making my heart go crazy.

“I think I need to take care of it then.” He says and leans down to peck on my lips making my heart flutter.

“And how you gonna do that?” I ask timidly making him stretch an ear to ear grin.

“I have my ways my love.” Wow, I felt the tingles in my when his thin and tempting lips pronounced the word love. With a final peck on my lips, he hops off from the bed to walk towards the closet leaving me confused. After few beats of second, he comes back with a bottle of what seems like baby oil and god he is naked, I mean he can cover his dick for god’s sake. The thing which is capable for providing me great amount of pleasure is on a full view vision, and I love that. Am I starting to think like some kinky woman? Damn, I hate myself. “Turn around.” Jungkook says with a sly smile on his face, he must have noticed me drooling on his dick. I roll my eyes and do as I am told.

“Could you at least get a pant on?” I fold my arms below the pillow and rest my head on the soft surface. The sunlight falls right in my eyes making me groan and I turn my head to the other side where Jungkook is standing and opening the bottle of oil.

“Why, does my dick annoy you?” I should’ve seen this coming.

“Hmm.” I say with a smug look and making him raise his one brow. My eyes land on the grey material kept on the edge of the bed. I swear it wasn’t there when he came back to the room. I really am living around people filled with supernatural shits.

“It doesn’t annoy when it is inside you?” I grab the pillow with my hand and throw it at him.

“Shut up.” I shout and he just laughs it off. He places the bottle of oil on the nightstand and gladly complies with what I asked him to do. Thank god his dick has been hidden away from my poor innocent eyes. Is he gonna massage my butt?

“What, I am telling you the fact.” He hops on the bed with the bottle in one hand while leaning close to face with the support of his free hand. “Or is it because it is making you horny?” The whisper falls on me just besides my ear making the hairs on my nape stand. This is not good right in the morning besides, my ass is damn numb. I stretch my hand and give his rock hard chest a shove causing him to stumble on his back with sets of adorable giggles.