41 Official

Tired will be an understatement to describe myself right now. Even though I might be looking like a goddess right now from the outside, but I feel like getting a punishment from the inside. The heavy tight fitting dress hugs my body is leaving no air to pass to my skin making me suffocate. And the heels; don't make me start on that topic. I can feel the heaviness on my face because of the makeup caked on it. I swear to god, I need nothing now but to go back home and strip myself off of this dress and let my feet relax.

It's been an hour since me and Jungkook arrived in the party and let me say it, the party is lit! I have never seen a party this grand before, after all its Crystal Company. People are wearing their best of the dresses and I am feeling very privileged to wear a black card access dress. All thanks to Jungkook for finding it and Hobi for letting me buy it.

Talking about the boys, they all look like expensive seven kings of the world who are beyond the reach of us, the peasants. Jungkook in his black suit looks heavenly. He wears black suit a lot, but this one is a bit more attention catcher. Black dress shirt with few buttons from the top open giving the perfect view of his hard chest and all I want right now is to run my hands through them. The black blazer with silver lining is doing no good to me. Did I mention that he is wearing tight trousers making the shapes of his thighs emboss deliciously? If you can imagine it, then just think about how I am feeling right now while watching him walk in front of my eyes here and there, attending his guests while I stand here and gawk at him like a creep.

Oh, and he chopped his hair! I was really disappointed when he first came in front of me with short hair; I was at the verge of crying. But again, he looks so handsome and extra ordinary with short ones too that I was totally confused to choose a reason to cry. I loved his long hair a lot and I was really mad at him for chopping them off, but his angelic face looking like a soft ball of baby with short ones made my heart melt almost instantly. I don't know why he is so gorgeous that he looks good in everything he tries.

Jungkook's eyes meet mine for a moment while he was busy in talking to one of the shareholder of the company. A smirk forming over his sinful lips making him look devilishly and wickedly sexy. Something inside my stomach flips while I watch his eyes travelling down to examine my whole body. The heat on my cheeks rises up along with firing my whole body with just his stare. I gulp a sip of wine from the glass in order to gulp down the heat too. Jungkook turns his gaze towards Donna who has been standing in the group along with him and tells her something. I try to act cool as I watch her nodding her head in excitement and then walking towards me. Donna herself looks pretty magnificent in emerald colour.

"Hey, Jungkook is calling for you." She beams and I feel my eyes widening a bit. She takes the wine glass away from my hand and places it on the counter behind me before tugging on my hand while laughing. "What's with that look? Now come on." She says and drags me to where the group of shareholders and upper workers are gathered. Jungkook stares at me as our distance decreases. The devilish smirk on his angelic face widens and since I am now getting closer to where he is, I can see the darkness in his eyes, and that's enough for me to shudder. He holds his hand outstretched and it took me a while to consider if that's for me or Donna. But being all aware of the facts and receiving eyes on me, I place my hand over his well ornamented ones.

"Gentlemen," he addresses to the group of men present around in a dark voice, "meet Miss Nelson." I look around and see four unknown men along with Namjoon and Jimin standing in the crowd and everyone has smile on their faces "the one responsible for the great success of the last magazine's issue." His hand squeezes mine gently and I feel my heart skip a beat as his cold rings rests on my skin. I flash a warm smile to everyone. My eyes land on Namjoon wearing a black turtle neck shirt with a red blazer on. As handsome as he looks, the attire is making him look hot and sexy. Jimin stands next to him with grey suit, and damn he looks hot. He presses his lips in thin line with the cheeks puffed up in an attempt to hold back from laughing. I bet he read my mind.