33 The Void

“You mean that Namjoon found a way?” I ask with curiosity and the man in front of me with the most beautiful face nods his head while stuffing his mouth with noodles.

“Yes, he did.” He says while his mouth is completely stuffed.

“What is it?”

“Don’t know.” He shrugs his shoulders while still talking with his stuffed mouth. “He will say once everyone comes here.”

“Oh my god, when they will come?” I am getting impatient right now. Jungkook is also not here to let my mind divert. Jin chuckles at my childish behaviour.

“Don’t panic, they’re on their way. And now, if you won’t mind, will you eat the meal?” I huff out and grab the spoon to fill my mouth with delicious noodles. “By the way, aren’t you in a good mood today?” He eyes me suspiciously making me emit a shy grin while biting my lips. “Oh my, you’re blushing?”

“Shut up Jin, no one’s blushing.” I let my gaze fall on the bowl filled with noodles. Jin laughs at me and my mind drifts to last night when Jungkook confessed me that he loves me. What a curious person Jin is. He grabs his bowl and makes a round of the dining table to come and sit next to me. God, I cannot face this curious Satan right now.

“Tell me, what happened?” He sounds like a fifteen year teen girl who is curious to find about her friend’s relationship. Damn this freaking and handsome bastard.

“Nothing has happened Jin.” As soon as the words leave my mouth, Jin’s curious face turned upside down breaking my heart. Why I get sad when someone is playing with my emotions to get through me? I hate myself.

“Fine, if you don’t want to tell me, then yeah it’s okay.” Such a drama queen.

“Oh my god, don’t give me that look.” I frown even though his sad face has melted my heart greatly. “I’ll tell you.” I huff and instantly his face turned back to the one of a curious cat. These males are so damn manipulative.

“Yeah, tell me.”

“You’re unbelievable.” And in the next five minutes, Jin knows everything that happened between me and Jungkook. I think I need not to tell him the sex part because that’s totally understandable, and it would be a lie if I will say I didn’t see the lights sparkling in his eyes after hearing me out. Guess he is really happy to know about the fact that I and Jungkook both love each other; he wants to see his friend at a good place and so do I, but I don’t know what to expect in the future. “Woah.” I gasp when Jin engulfs me in a bone crushing hug making it difficult for me to breathe. “Jin, I can’t breathe.” My voice sounds muffled and when he heard me, I am being released from getting my bones crushed.

“I can’t believe this.” He smiles at me looking like a god himself. “But suddenly, why are you so off about it?” he asks me after analysing my sad look.

“I don’t know where this is going, but I became really very close to him in such a short time. I don’t want to lose him, but one thing is bugging me the most.”

“What is it?” he looks sincerely concerned and I am happy that someone like him is here to hear me out.

“I don’t know if I will be able to become his need; but he has already become my need.”

“Don’t worry Y/n.” Jin sighs and grabs my right hand with his. “You have come a long way in this, and when I can see it changing the card, I believe you will be successful in becoming his need.” He reassures me with a smile and a gentle squeeze to my hand.

Jungkook and I sit side by side on the couch while facing everyone else. Namjoon is holding a book that looks like an ancient possession; then again is there anything in this mansion which is not ancient. Everyone came here not long ago and it’s surprising to see Jimin acting normally to me. I guess everything between us has been sorted out. I am glad nothing went wrong because he has been one of a very great friend of mine that I never want to lose.