Epilogue 3- Daddy Issues

"The fuck am I supposed to do now?" I will cry at any moment now I guess. Rachael laughs at my misery as her face appears in blurs through my computer. "Don't laugh." I grumble and pull my hair through my hands.

"Why you are turning grumpy over such a small thing?" She asks in between her laughter. "You are looking hot in that yellow bikini." She points out to my breast covered by just a piece of yellow fabric. I roll my eyes at her and cover my chest with the floral patterned shrug I am wearing only to hear her laugher intensifying.

"Yeah, with a giant ball of my stomach, I sure do look hot." I am refraining myself from shouting at her, and that woman is just laughing her ass out. Looks like her little devil is out with his father.

"Bitch, just suck it up and go away." She rolls her eyes at me before letting out another bark of laughter.

"I hate you." I grab the mango smoothie kept on the table next to me.

"Well, how's Crete?" Instantly a smile appears on my face.

"It is beautiful!" She grins too. "I love it here. The weather is not much hot, rather it is cool here. The terrains, mini museums, art galleries, forts, they're all amazing."

"I am glad you are loving there." She acknowledges my happiness of staying away from the work, family and stuffs. "I know how much you love travelling and seeing you happy at this time is awesome. How does Jungkook keeps up with you?" I take a sip from the straw to drink the sweet mango smoothie before speaking.

"He is trying hard is all I could say." I chuckle at the end. "It was his idea to bring me here in Crete. He said it would be good for me to consider a vacation during the second trimester." She hums along with me. "And also he is the one getting affected the most with my mood swings." We both end up laughing at the end.

"That's right," She says in between her laughter, "guys give us sperms and we give them nine months long shits." We laugh like maniacs over the FaceTime. "Do you remember the promise we made at the prom?" My laughter instantly die down as I stare at her in confusion.

"What promise?" It would be quite hard for me to dig out the memory from the prom night nearly seven years ago.

"Tell me you forgot?" She fakes a hurt look. Will she ever get rid of her bangs? I am seeing it for more than three years.

"What?"

"On the prom night we promised to ourselves that if we give birth to babies of opposite gender we will let them marry each other in the future." She whines at the end. I realize it now that we really promised each other that over years ago. My eyes widen and I grin slyly at her.

"I'm sorry I forgot it... I remember it now." I say and again we end up laughing together.

"So like... You are having a girl, and I have Jerry, so it works."

"Yeah we'll send them on blind date after they graduate." I don't know what are we even talking about until she sighs with sadness.

"I gotta go. Looks like little devil has arrived." I giggle chewing on the straw.

"And right on cue, texts my another best friend." I say as I notice Jimin's name popping on my phone screen which was black until now. Keeping my smoothie aside, I hang up Ree's call and see what Jimin has texted me.

Jiminie: Hey big bean! Just texting you to remind that you need to get your hands on final showdown bookings for Lone Echo 2 as my bet price. ;)

I groan loudly hearing his text. He really didn't forgot that I lost the bet over the gender of the baby with him. He is the baby who asked for a VR game as the price while I thought if I will win I will make him buy me the new launch set of Sophora. Scowling on the screen, I text him back in agony.