12 Paintings

"YOU'RE THE NEW ANGEL, Y/N." I stare at him in disbelief to what he is saying.

"What do you mean?"

"The angel has made you the spouse. After the decades, the angel has come alive, yet she is not ready to come alive. She'll come alive once she'll feel the need to show up, but unless, you'll be unknown of your powers and abilities."

I sigh feeling the headache in my head turning into a massive migraine. I think I've had enough for today and I should sleep a bit, but probably I should go back home.

"Namjoon, I think I had enough information for today." With a small smile he nod his head. "I think I should leave now."

"Um, there's a problem." I raise my brow at him, giving him his cue to continue what issue he got. "You cannot go to your apartment."

"And why is that?" He scratch the back of his head before opening his mouth to speak.

"Other demons might have got the information of your presence. Either they'd come to kill you, or kidnap you just like the past. Well, considering the fact, Alexander and Nathan are already aware of you being the spouse. It's not safe for you to stay alone."

"Then where you want me to stay?" I ask unsure of my own question.

"Here, with us, under our surveillance so no other creatures could come near you at least until your angel doesn't come alive." I stare at him in disbelief.

WHAT ALL THE INFORMATION I've got today is too much for me. Where the hell am I living in between some sort of fairy tale or what? Angels and Demons? For God's sake what the hell is all this. I thought these all exists only in the stories and movies and here I am being told about me being an angel surrounded by seven demons. Wait, seven demons? That's the fucking truth.

The seven men that surrounds me are the demons who carry seven sins with them. Thinking about everyone's character, I cannot help but feel more clear. Hoseok, the angry man carry wrath with him. Yoongi who is the laziest among all might be the sloth. Jin owns his cafes and restaurants and almost eat more than a normal human being does, gluttony. Namjoon just radiates confidence and might be the heir of pride. Jimin's look changes to something evil whenever I am near Jungkook or think about him in front of him, or maybe, this only tells me he is the heir of envy. Taehyung is the sinner of fame and attention, he carry greed with him. And Jungkook, lust.

What is this? I don't know where I am stuck. I don't want to be involved in all these shits, I just want to get a fucking job and live happily. Bleakly I stare in front of me in the distance where the dawn takes its charge. The sky turns pink at the horizon but above my head it's just a clear night. The cool summer breeze hits my skin making it soothing for me. I don't know where I am and to be exact I didn't even knew this kind of nowhere does exist in New York. I am standing on the balcony of the room in which previously I was sleeping. The mansion is giant in between nothing but forests and trails. I'm afraid to know there might be any life near to this proximity or not. A sigh escape my lips and get startled when a knock erupts from the glass door behind me. I turn around to see Jin standing by the door of balcony with a smile.

"I brought food for you." He gestures towards the room and I see a tray with dishes and plates kept over a table beside bed.

"Thank you." I say with a smile and walk inside the room letting Jin follow me. "I needed it."

"I know. How are you feeling?"

"Somewhat better with Namjoon's explanation but not fully resolved." A small laugh erupts from him as we both sit down on the chair opposite to each other.