8 Famous People

I FEEL VERY EXHAUSTED EVEN though the lunch break haven't arrived yet. I don't know why but my head is aching every time I see any file. Before the lunch break, I have to submit these records to Jungkook, and he won't hear any excuses for granting extra penalty time. But luckily, I am fast enough to check them all and I am at the last set which should end up in few minutes.

"Hey, Y/n?" Kevin's voice interrupts me from moving further making me look up to face the guy.

"Yes?" I answer showing him my attentiveness.

"You said you were given a big task on the second week of joining right?" I nod my head to his sudden question. "I haven't got any task yet. You think they don't like me?"

I smile at his questions. I've grown to know Kevin as a shy guy yet a determined one. He is as determined to get a permanent job at Crystal Company as I am. But his self confidence is very low.

Once he did a mare mistake which is unnoticeable, but just like anything can't get unnoticed by hawk's eye, Jimin lectured him for almost two hours. This made the poor boy more nervous so he'd do small mistakes randomly to which I'd correct before handing it to either Jungkook or Jimin. But all total, the boy is quite good at what he does. After I helped him for few times, he didn't do any mistakes further, grasping everything properly after explaining.

I look at the boy having a nervous look always to which I shake my head as denial. "It's not like that. Sometimes, the higher ups wait for a big project to assign the interns to test the waters. And according to my knowledge, there's nothing big going around. So you gotta wait I guess."

"Oh." The boy nods and I smile at him before diving myself to complete the given work.

Shutting my file as soon as I'm done, I stand up from my seat and walk out of the cabin grabbing my phone and the file. I walk towards Jungkook's office when my mind is still consumed with him.

I myself is very confused regarding everything what Jungkook said to me on Saturday night. I don't know why I crave for his attention so much when he doesn't give me one. I have seen him with my own eyes coming out of a bathroom with a girl, probably fucking the shit out of her. He is some sort of a playboy who just wants my attention to get into my pants. I am well aware of his intentions, but still I want his attention. I am actually the opposite person, who enjoys giving attention to those who gives me one. But here, in his case, he doesn't give me attention, but I want his attention, which is very bad. Attention, attention attention...

I groan and find myself in front of his office. I adjust my skirt properly before making a knock at the door and clearing my throat, I push the door open as soon as the deep masculine voice gives me permission to do so.

Instantly, my eyes land on those who is consuming my mind twenty four by seven, as if he himself is claiming my brain. His dark orbs pierce through me making me gulp. I didn't fail to notice another black haired guy sitting on the chair, facing his back to me.

"You completed?" Jungkook ask making me snap my eyes at him. I nod to him to which he respond me with another nod. I place the file on the table in front of him and he give me  a half smile. "Good. Now I want you to meet-"

"Y/n?" A deep yet familiar voice stops Jungkook midway making him frown and my head snap to the source of the voice.

"Taehyung?" My eyes widen to see the same cheerful guy from Saturday night.

"You guys know each other?" Jungkook ask to which Taehyung replies with an instant yes.

"She was at the party in Jimin hyung's place Saturday night. He introduced her to me." Jungkook nod his head at his explanation while turning to face me while I stand few feet away from both of them, maintaining my professional distance.