25 Mistake

I pull on a pink pj shorts and a black t-shirt before grabbing my phone and skip my way toward the front door. Jungkook texted not long ago that he is expecting me to come to his place and help him out with some pending works. Last time when I was in his house, I came to know about his real self, and now I wonder what’s waiting for me.

I briskly walk out of my house and towards his before locking mine. I stand in front of his door awkwardly before pressing on the doorbell. I wait there while looking through my social feeds in instagram on my phone. I come to realise nothing happened much in this weekend and I am not that lagging behind. The sound of door clicking open makes me startle.

I look up from my phone to lock my gaze with those dark eyes. And wait, is he shirtless? My eyes snap from his capturing gaze down to his bare chest and there goes my breath hitching. My eyes widen and snap back to his face which is containing that infamous smirk. Why he has to do this to me? I mean, my pretty innocent eyes have seen enough of him and now here he is standing in front of me with no shirts and just sweatpants. Why me?

“If you have done staring so would you come inside or what?” Someday, I repeat, someday, I will smack that arrogance off of his tone. I clear my throat before nodding and see him giving me aside to enter.

“It’s your fault though.” I mumble under my breath and god does he have ears or antenna?

“Did you say something?” I vigorously shake my head before lying bluntly.

“Nothing.” He hums and walks ahead of me to his office where we worked last time. I slip my phone inside the pocket of my shorts before following him. I cannot help but to gawk at his biceps which looks like thrice the size of mine. And his back, oh my, what a toned skin he has, all I wish is to lick the way from his nape to the length of his spine and also between his abs on front. Oh god, get hold of your nasty thoughts Y/n. Jungkook is right I cannot blame him all the time, I should also take some credits, but how can I keep hold of my thoughts when someone so much handsome like him is going to be in front of me?

He lets me use one of the computers he have in his office and this time, I sit on the guest chair, while he sits across me. Oh my, put some shirt on for god’s sake, but then again, what a shame it would be to hide that gorgeous body. I should be privileged, and I really feel that way to be honest. 

We both sit there in complete silence while both of us work for an hour straight. And as Namjoon said, the Monday would be pending like hell, guess what, it is. It is believed that every Monday is the most active day of the week and the work load on that day also stays heavy. And since Jungkook wasn’t there on that day, staffs stacked all the work on him which is quite too much. I wonder how he used to do these all stuffs alone before me coming because since the day arrived, and when he had enough hopes on me that I can do something, he started passing me half of his loads. And those half loads are like mountains to me. I guess he is used to these kinds of work load.

“Y/n?” he calls for me and I snap my head from the laptop screen to his beautiful face who is already looking at me with his poker face, “did you plan on something for Taehyung’s issue?” I nod my head at his question.

“Yeah, I was going through the previous covers he have modelled for other magazines almost the whole day. All of them were somewhat stuffy and dark themed, hot, you know?” he nods his head with a curious expression on his face while he is leaning on the table. “Um, I was thinking to go for something different, probably none of the previous covers had them. I guess something with aesthetic themes.” He looks at me for a good amount of time before smiling at me.

“Now I would say you got a vision.” I cannot help but smile back at him. I thought that he will not like my idea, but his face shows it all. I am glad that I am succeeding in impressing him; I wish he would give me the job, I want it so bad. “Are you done?” I shake my head at his question.