22 Fear

It's been a while since me and Jungkook arrived back to the mansion. Of course it was the lunch time, so everyone gathered around the table with several foods served. I am even surprised to see Jimin back, but he didn't talk to me yet. I am trying so very hard not to think about last night, and I am being successful at it. I can feel the tension between us and Jungkook. He sits beside me just like yesterday and Jimin across me. Jimin would eye either of us suspiciously time to time, but didn't say anything; I guess Jungkook is doing the same thing what I am doing.

"Guys," Namjoon speaks loudly around the table gaining everyone's attention. "I think we're going back to the city. The work has been pending for Monday, and I don't think anyone wants that." Everyone nod their heads in agreement. Namjoon looks like the person with punctuality in work, not that I blame him; I guess every businessman is like that. His attention turns to Jungkook with a poker face. "And if I am not wrong, Jungkook, you have to work for the next month's issue with Taehyung?"

"Yeah, I have to." Jungkook responds in an uninterested manner making Namjoon frown.

"So I want you to focus on that." At this, his head snap up to meet with the elder one.

"Wait, what do you mean? She can't go to the city."

"She can, I didn't sent Jimin for nothing." Namjoon snaps back.

"But still, it could be dangerous."

"She's not a kid, Kook. And I know better if it is dangerous or not." Namjoon spats with so much of arrogance.

"She doesn't have powers." Namjoon sighs and slam his spoon on the table before giving Jungkook a death glare.

"You know what? Make yourself productive, you live next to her, so I want you at your best." Jungkook stares at him in disbelief. These two are talking about me like I am not around them at all. I mean, look at me, I am here; at least ask me my opinion too. I won't deny what Jungkook is saying is not true, but then Namjoon's concern for work is also understandable. And having loss in their business because of me is the last thing I want it to happen. Namjoon speaks again and this time with a soft expression and calm tone. "Look everyone, I don't care about what you guys do in your personal lives, but all I care about is business and our mission." At this point, I feel like he is telling these words to me and Jungkook. Does he know? Wait, can't he predict future? Oh, my god. He knows, Namjoon knows about it. I really want the ground to open up a pit so that I can hide myself in it. "So better focus on what we have ahead of us."

As soon as Namjoon ended his speech, a throat clearing noise comes from the other end of the table. I find Jin looking; no glaring at Namjoon and it took me a while to understand what the matter is. At Jin's glare, Namjoon pick up the spoon that he slammed on table moments ago with a blank expression. Jin continues to eat and so everyone else and I try very hard to eat up everything on the plate.

I got instructed by Namjoon that we'll be driving to the city before dusk, so I got ready beforehand and now I am taking in the beautiful sight from the balcony. I wear a black skirt and pink oversized shirt. Taehyung have a very good taste in fashion and clothing, and why he wouldn't when he is the supermodel of the country?

The time now is before sunset and I wonder how long it will take us to ride back to the city. My mind is not only focused on one thing, but it's crowded with multiple thoughts. Is it a lot to take in? Do my parents know about all these things? What would be the reaction of dad when he'll come to know about this? I don't know where these all are leading me to, but I don't see any other option ahead of me too.

I am glad I got my phone back and was really surprised to see network bar full. I made a call to dad and informed him I was outstation for weekend. He sounded like he didn't buy my answer, after all he is a special agent in FBI, suspecting will be his first priority even if it's his own daughter. But then again, I am not also telling him the truth.