43 Now That You're Mine...

“I thought you’d be a good girl.” He stops whatever he was doing and rises up to look at me with an unexpected stern look. His hand grips my wrist and pulls me up to sit on the edge of the bed. “Hold your hands in front.” I hold my hands in front of me and watch him fumble with his belt. I am feeling excited to see what he is planning to do to me. At the beginning, I thought I would never be a masochist, well I am not, but I like it in fact love it all those things that Jungkook do to me. As he said its pleasure out of pain and I guess he forgot to mention the amount of pleasure I would feel. “You said you will be a good girl,” He says again while stepping in front of me and starts to tie my hands with his belt, “but I see you’re being a brat.” My eyes flutter up to meet his gaze which is already locked over my face.

“I’m sorry Daddy.” I secretly like to call him that; I guess I would love to call him that every day.

“Oh, are you sorry now?” He mocks at me while making the thick knot on the leather tight making me flinch. I subtly nod my head and then I remember that I need to speak.

“Yes.” There is amusement written all over his face. Don’t make me start on the fact that his clothed bulge is face to face with me.

“And do you mean that?” A grin covers on my lips and I bat my lashes up at him.

“No.” I answer honestly while shaking my head.

“I like your honesty,” after being done with my hands that are now tied properly and tightly, his hand cups the side of my neck tenderly, “but I don’t like when you disrespect me.” with that said, the grip on my neck tightens and my eyes go wide with surprise. Even though the grip is not that tight to choke me to death, but it is enough to thin the air supply and remind that he is capable of doing that. Jungkook leans down and kiss on my ear before whispering ever so darkly. “And bratty girls get the punishment they deserve.” His hot breath makes me shiver and the fact that my hands are tied, I cannot stop him to leave my neck. “You get that?”

“Yes.” I manage to whisper since talking for me is not at all possible.

“Yes what?” he growls on my ear making me flinch again.

“Yes Daddy.” I squeak and gladly, his hold on my neck loosens.

“Good,” he backs away to stare at me. I know he is seeing me naked for more than just one time, but still I cannot help myself to feel flustered. “On your fours now.” He orders. I look up at him through the curtain of my lashes, eyeing every little detail of his manly features. How can someone look so beautiful yet so dangerous at the same time? And with his cropped hair, I can draw out the perfect shapes and edges of his face. I sit there like a dumb idiot and stare at his face while forgetting that I was asked to do something. “Are you testing my patience?” he asks with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Why do I have this feeling that I am screwed?

I seal my mouth shut and climb higher on the bed with my knees and after reaching the centre of the soft and squishy bed, I rest my body on my elbows. This position is a bit scary I guess. I am not that innocent to not watch any pornos and the amount of adult novels I have read in the past makes a clear image of what’s gonna happen next. I hear some shuffling in the background making my senses heightened. Even though I am excited to see what will happen, but I am scared too to think how far he could go with this. The way he treats me, I wonder how he was with his exes. Not that I care, but it makes me curious.

I flinch when something lands upon my ass, and instantly relax when I realise its Jungkook’s hand drawing circles on my cheek. His large hand is tender on my skin and I know what’s coming up next. The adrenaline rush in my body increases as his rings scrape my skin while he is being careful to be very soft with touches.