18 Interrogation part one

We've been driving since five minutes and Jungkook is taking the big machine towards a very rough trail in between the dense forest. The Jeep is roaring continuously and I don't think if I have heard any other machine sound so sexy. The trees sprint along with us moving in opposite direction. I roll the window down and the fresh night air hit my face. It feels so nice to be out in the forest in night time and feel the nature close to us. I want to know where we are going, but I keep my mouth shut, knowing very well I won't get an answer, so I wait for something to appear.

Suddenly out of blue, something over my thighs falls. I widen my eyes and glance at the source to see Jungkook's large hand on my thigh. His mind is totally focused on the trail, but my mind is focused on the one single place of my body where his large hands are kept. I feel my body going tensed. Just like sensing my discomfort, he squeezes my thigh and my breath hitches. A chuckle leaves his mouth and he start to rub my thighs, and again to my surprise, I find my body relaxing under his touch. I lean back on the seat and let him do what he is doing while I wait for the destination to arrive.

After few minutes, Jungkook stops the car in front of a very thin trail from where this Jeep can't get through. With furrowed brows, I turn my head to see him as he cut the ignition off and pull the key out.

"Come on." He states again, but this time, unlike from before, I sense some sort of excitement in it. I sigh and open the door before hopping out. Again silence. He really have some talking issues, wait the correction is, talking like normal people.

I don't question him and follow him while he walks in the trail. I wonder since when I have so much trust on him that I am following him like a lost puppy now. I hope he won't kill me and I know it very well it's the last thing he wants to do to me. The gushes of wind soothe my mind and the grass under my shoes makes a crisp noise. We both walk together and finally, the things on which my eyes land upon, I get lost in it. A big giant lake waits for us with grassy ground and trees in the periphery. The still lake reflects the moonless night sky with stars twinkling around. I gasp and take few slow steps closer to the lake. I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around to look at him who is having a smug look on his face.

"Are we allowed to come here in the open?" He shrugs his shoulder at my question.

"It comes under our territory." He answers simply and an 'oh' leaves my mouth. I again turn to face the lake and sit on the grass under me. A smile curve up on my lips looking at the beautiful thing in front of me.

"I didn't bring you here to sit over there." I hear him say out loud making me turn and look at him. He has already taken his shoes and socks away.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we're about to go inside it." He points his finger at the lake with a smirk. My jaw drop when his fingers fidget with the buttons of his shirt.

"I don't have change of clothes." While I speak, something inside my stomach twists.

"You don't need any clothes." His shirt is off and I stare in awe at his well-defined body. The night is indeed dark, but I can see his every perfections and imperfections very well. Next thing I know is him taking his belt off and pants down. My jaw drops to the ground when my eyes fall on his thick thighs. I gulp out loudly, feeling the heat of my body rise. With embarrassment, I avert my gaze away and stare in front of me at the lake. After few seconds, I hear the grass crisps and I watch him walk ahead of me, naked? He is naked! Damn naked! His ass is visible to me. His so fucking gorgeous ass and thighs flexes with every step he takes. Sound of water distribution fills my ears when his feet touch the lake. I gulp the waters in my mouth and watch with dropped jaw as his body disappears slowly into the water. I am speechless. I don't know what to do next so I just watch him. A point comes when only his upper body is visible. He turns around and stare me with a smirk. His face radiates nothing but proud. He doesn't even feel ashamed to walk naked in front of me.

"What are you waiting for?" His tone is annoyed but his face says something else. With hesitation, I stand up from the ground and stand awkwardly.

"Turn around and don't look at me." I know I am blushing red, and I am not sure if he can watch me blush or not. He scoffs, but turns around, actually respecting my privacy.

I gulp before kicking my shoes off. Hesitation is everywhere in my body now, but still, with just a little amount of confidence in me, I take the hem of shirt in my hands and pull it above my head. The wind hit my exposed skin making me shiver. The temperature is not cool enough to make me go cold, but enough to make me shiver. Making sure he is not looking, I throw the shirt on the pile of clothes he has kept. I battle inside my mind for thousands of times before my hands reaching out for the buckle of my bra. Biting down my lips, I remove it with a twist in my stomach. Again I make sure he is not looking and the next thing I know is my leggings and panty is pulled down with my own hands, and I stand there completely naked.

I clear my throat, announcing my awkwardness and step inside the cold water. Again a shiver run down my spine, not because of the cold water, but feeling so much exposed to the world. I have never showed myself to anyone till yet, but why him? It makes me feel at ease that even he knows I am coming, he isn't looking at me like a pervert and I appreciate that. I don't know why I am doing this, but one thing is clear like always I won't regret it. The level of water increases inch by inch. Jungkook is just a few inch away from me and the water covers my ass very well till my waist.

Again I clear my throat, and this time his body turns towards me. I bit my lips hard while he looks at my face even though my chest is on full display. I know I am burning red by now. Jungkook's hand finds mine and intertwine our fingers together. My heart is beating very loudly, and I fear he can hear it. He leans a bit down and connects our lips into a blissful kiss, the kiss which is not like him; the kiss is soft and sweet. We pull apart and he keeps our forehead pressed together.

"Tell me something about you." He says out of blue, making me wonder why he asks me this in such kind of situation.

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything." I back away a bit and look at him with furrowed brows. He is having an unreadable expression as always making me confused.

"Why do you want to know everything?"

"I don't know and I don't think we’re supposed to have answer for everything." I laugh throwing my head back. He joins me too in a set of laughter.

"Okay, in one condition."

"What?"

"You're gonna tell me everything about you too." A smirk forms on his lips.

"Do you think it’s a tit for tat?" I shrug my shoulder with a smug look. "Fine."

"Okay then." I nod my head. "Ask me anything."

"Why did you want to join Crystal Company so desperately?" I give him what the fuck look before laughing.

"Are you doing my job interview or what?"

"Just answer me."

"Okay, so the Crystal Company is one of the biggest magazine companies in the country, and I have always been bit attracted to the star life and lifestyle of celebrities. So I wanted to work for it."

"If you were so much interested in their lifestyles, then why you didn't become one?" I am startled by his question. I look at him with a confused mind, thinking about what to answer him.

"I-I,"

"Lemme guess." He interrupts me before I could give him any valid answer. "You wanted to become one and were insecure."

"No," I shake my head in no, "I wasn't insecure. My, erm, my parents doesn't want me to do so." I answer him honestly since I find it stupid to lie to him.

"Why?" A frown takes over his features. Maybe his concern or that I don't have my own decision in life budge him.

"I don't know." I shrug and look down to the intertwined fingers of us. His hand is too big for my small one, but how good it feels to be held like this. His free hand comes up and forces my chin up to meet his gaze which is soft now. And the most amazing thing is we both are naked, not turned on, nothing sexual, but just two people talking to each other.

"That's good you're not one, otherwise we wouldn't have found you." I see hope flicker in his dark orbs which makes me feel miserable.

"Jungkook, maybe I am not the angel. Maybe the angel inside me will never be born." I whisper. His dark orbs soften hearing me out. He leans down again and pecks my lips briefly before pulling away and cupping my cheeks with his free hand.

"I told you before and I'll tell you again that you're the only angel. I know it, everyone knows it. And as I said before, when the time will come, the angel will also be born." I don't know what got into me and I walk a bit more close and rest my head on the crook of his neck. Our bare chests touch each other which give me butterflies inside my stomach. Both of his hands circle around my waist while my hands circle around his neck as he let me hug him. He let our bodies rock in a to and fro motion which makes me relax.

"What you did before coming to New York?"

"Before coming to New York, I was new with my powers and my sins. I was excited meanwhile I was frustrated." As he speaks, the vibrations of his words ring through my body as our bodies are pressed together. "So I did everything what I was both supposed to and not supposed to do." I can make out what he wants to say. A typical fuckboy, frustrated with his hormonal changes and excited for the supernatural powers he have. Again silence fills between us. The water is cool in spite of the warmth his body is radiating to me. I don't know why but both my heart and mind is relying to trust him and cling onto him. Maybe it will feel wrong, but I have learned one thing in my life, let your decision be wrong or right, never regret them.

I break free from the hug and stretch my legs up and connect our lips once again. I take his one hand with mine and guide it to my chest and let him grope it. As his hand squeeze my right bosom, a weird kind of noise escape my mouth which sounds muffled due to the kiss. My lips part willingly, letting him shove his tongue inside my mouth. Both of his hands grope my ass cheeks while our tongues rub each other, I wrap my legs around his torso, supporting myself with my hands around his neck tightly. The water around us splashes giving me a feeling of weird kind of joy, so much of joy that my heart is ready to explode at any moment. It feels so good to be held by someone like this, all of my life I have kept myself private and now when I opened up myself to someone, it feels good, even better.

Our kiss keeps on getting heated making me doubt that we'll have it here only. Everything is so perfect. Wait, something is poking my pussy. It took me a while to make out that it's his dick that is poking me. I want to try something so I rub my crotch on his hard bulge, earning a very deep and muffled groan while he is sucking on my tongue. He pulls away almost hastily and breathes heavily. Both of our breathings are raged and I can bet I am radiating the colour of tomato.

"Baby," He sounds breathless, "I don't want to do it here. I want your first time to be perfect and beautiful. Don't do that otherwise I won't be able to hold back." I nod and mumbled a small sorry before joining our lips again in a slow and agonising kiss. My whole being has been enlightened by his so beautiful words. He wants my first time to be beautiful and perfect. Can I be anymore happy than this? He pulls apart from the kiss and stare me in the eye. His dark orbs telling me stories that I have always tended to learn. "Let's swim." He says in a very deep and low voice making me widen my eyes.

"I erm, I can't swim." I stutter. Jungkook lets out a chuckle and peck my burning cheeks before speaking again.

"That's not a problem." He states in a matter of fact way making me confused.

"What do you mean?" Again I got no answer. Jungkook help me stand back on my feet and instead of me walking back, in a split second, he makes me climb on his back making me yelp in surprise.

"Hold steady." He warns and I lean on his back, pressing my chest on his shoulder blades and circle my hand around his neck while my legs circle his torso from the back. "That's it baby." He praises and makes a low dive. I close my eyes shut and take a deep breath before feeling the water splashing my face and body. His body shifts and flexes with every move he'd make. I experience a very high amount of adrenaline rush making me squeal in excitement. The cold water hit my face and body coursing a new kind of excitement in me. I won't lie, but it feels so good to experience something new. My grip on his body tightens and a sudden realisation hit me when Jungkook stops moving and I find us in the middle of the lake. My eyes widen when he straighten himself and I let out a scream.

"No, no, no, no. Please don't make me fall." I say in a hurry and he just laughs making both of our bodies shake vigorously.

"I won't. Trust me." He says and I nod to myself before hiding my face on the crook of his neck. I look up and see the night sky glimmering with millions of stars twinkling. I have never seen such a view from the city, but it's something different from here. My hairs stick to my face and Jungkook's hair too. His hair now smells like the fresh lake and some musky fragrance, maybe his shampoo or what. I nuzzle on the skin of his neck making him shift a bit. And now, I am feeling cold. The chills travel down my spine making me shiver. "I think we should go." I hum in response realising it's actually been a while we have been inside the lake, and getting cold is the last thing I want myself go through. Again he make a dive and I close my eyes shut, giving him my whole trust.

Not to offend anyone's choice, but all I wish right now is that Jungkook would not cut his hair!!!

I mean, look at his hair!!! He looks soooo fucking hotttt jdydustsja!!! This look is definitely killing me!!! In my opinion, he should never cut his hair down!! 😛😛😛

Well thank you for reading!!
Hope you like it!
💜💜💜💜💜💜