30 Overcome My Fears

Triggering and sensitive content. BDSM warning

“Wait here my baby, I’ll be back in a minute.” I watch him leaving me alone in the room in a fucking awkward position while he disappeared inside the closet. My stomach keep on flipping from time to time and my heart will synchronise with it. Standing naked and waiting for unexpected thing is something… I don’t know how to phrase it. Well I feel like cr-

Holy motherfuck.

My heart drops dead from chest to the ground. Am I seeing correct? Jungkook reappears from the closet with only his jeans and no t-shirt and he is carrying something in both the hands. He walks shirtless towards me to decrease the distance and I don’t even want to talk about my heart now. He is holding his belt in one hand and handcuffs is other? Holy shit.

Immediately I avert my eyes from his hand to his face while he is standing just few steps away from me. Wow, that look on his face is something which should be termed way beyond sexy. I think sexy cannot actually define him, he needs some strong word. Wait, does that kind of strong word exist?

“Your choices are here baby.” He says in a low and husky tone. My eyes go wide at his claim and immediately I look back to the stuffs in his hands. Wait, I was asked to choose between these two? Why do I feel like I am the most stupid person in this planet? Belt and leather handcuffs? Is he goddamn serious? “And since you chose them both, I gotta use them both.” My jaw drops hearing him. I...handcuffs are to tie up my hands; I can go with that, but, belt, what is the purpose of using a belt? Don’t tell me he is a fucking sadist.

“What’s with that belt?” I didn’t know that I was about to sound this frightened. I am more than just frightened and anxious.

“I am going to show you how pleasurable pain could be.” That doesn’t sound pleasurable. He places the stuffs on small coffee table and walk towards me. His one hand snakes around my waist and other one caress my cheeks while he pulls me close so that our bare chests could collide together. His face leans closer to press a kiss on my lips. “Don’t be scared, I promise I won’t hurt you.” He whispers right on my lips. I know he will never do that, and to be honest this all sounds exciting to me. I gulp a bit loudly before holding his arms with my hands and stretching on tiptoe to press a kiss on his lips.

“I know, I trust you.” I whisper and feel his lips curving up into a smile, while he decides to make this kiss a rough and aggressive one. The hand that was caressing my cheek is now gripping my jaw tightly to make me wince a bit while my hands grab his arms tightly for support. Just with this kiss I am losing my mind, I don’t know what I am gonna do when things will go far.

He pulls away from the kiss and holds my one hand to intertwine with his. He drags me towards the nightstand and makes me stand in front of it while he walks to the coffee table to grab both the stuffs and walks back to me to keep them on the bed. He takes the brown leather handcuffs and then step towards me. I am nervous.

“Keep your hands on front.” He commands in a stern voice. Why this tone always sends a sort of electric shock in me? I do as I am told and keep my hand up in front of me. Jungkook unbuckle the straps of the cuffs to let them pass my one wrist. I feel the tingles running down my body. His slender fingers brush my skin making me breathe sharply. I think he is well aware of the fact what his body is capable of doing to me. After securing the cuff in my right wrist, he moves to do the same with the other one. “How it feels?” he asks after tying my hands and tugging on the metal hook in between them.

“Um, weird?” I don’t know what else to say. The situation right now really reminds me of fifty shades.

“You find everything weird my baby.” He leans down and kisses on my cheeks with a sly smile.