70 Fuck Everyone, Fuck The World

“Antony.” The name comes out in a whisper. Every little cell in my body screams in agony feeling each and every betrayal I have been facing. All eyes turns to me and all I want the ground to open a hole and swallow me in to let me weep in my sorrow.

Antony is my best friend- was my best friend- how could he do this to me? We’ve known each other for ages, been friends since years, hell he was always so nice to me. I cannot believe my eyes that the man who meant so much to me just now stabbed on my back. He was ready to kill me! Just because of some stupid and inconvenient reason, he was ready to take the life of his own damn friend.

It all makes sense now. Antony has always been the person to be called as a playboy of the university. He would date multiple girls, if not date, he would hook up with someone or the other. He is a demon of lust, Jungkook’s twin, his demonic need is lust, and he needed to be a fucking playboy. I cannot believe that he was always in front of me, being all nice and angel to me whenever I would need him but instead he's a demon with a gun at my back.

I remember at the time of my brake up I had with one of the college mate, he was there for me to cheer me up. He would bring me flowers and chocolates to make me feel wanted, and also he would spend the night to play Call of Duty with me. Just because we were friends but that damn friend turns out to be the one with the intention of wanting me dead.

God, I really cannot take it anymore. I have come to know about the real intentions of people behind my back and that is too much to consume in. And by now, one thing is surely clear; no one is good in this world except the seven boys I have met and my dear family.

“Y/n,” Jungkook’s voice brings me back to present and I stare at his beautiful face sitting across to me around the table, “you’re thinking too much.” He reminds me to stop overthinking for the hundredth time. I cannot help but to heave out a dreadful sigh I have been holding since I stepped out of the mansion.

“I know… I am a mess now.” I admit the internal conflict going on inside my brain. The whole way from the mansion in woods till we reach the city, I was only thinking about the betrayal my dear friend gave me. I even cried on my way here.

“Relax, everything’s gonna be fine.” His big hand rests upon mine over the table. Jungkook knows how I must be feeling and hence he decided to treat me for a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant away from everyone.

“I don’t know.” I sigh again feeling his thumb rubbing circles at the back of my hand.

“Baby,” he calls out in a soothing tone and I cannot help myself but let my eyes meet his. His orbs hold deep affection whenever we make any serious eye contact making me flustered for no reason. “Fuck everyone, fuck the world, because at the end we have each other and you know it.” He is right, fuck everyone else. I shouldn’t let my brain rot just because of fake people when I have so many other awesome souls to take care of me.

“You’re right, I should stop thinking.” I send him a genuine smile. He does a lot to make me feel better every day and I am glad for it. If it wasn’t for Jungkook, then I guess living in both kinds of worlds at the same time, I would’ve lost my sanity long back ago.

“Yeah and besides, I have ordered your favourite Scampi to pamper you.” A set of giggle leaves my mouth hearing the name of my favourite seafood. He knows very well how to brighten up my mood. Jungkook fills my glass with champagne as I admire him being concentrated on doing his work. His short hair with highlights at the edge is styled perfectly to show his forehead broadly. It is very rare to see his forehead the way it is now, all the way in, he is a perfect mess of the word handsome. His clothes suit him very well and all I wonder how this perfect masterpiece stumbled in my life.