6 House Party

I GOT NO IDEA WHAT to expect from the party that Jimin was talking about. He said there are going to be some office colleagues and friends, maybe formal. I didn't want to feel embarrassed to ask Jimin what to wear. Maybe we're friends, but we're not that close to ask him about the dress code. And probably after the night's encounter with his so called 'close friends', I've given a second thought whether to go or not. But after listening to Jimin whine and plead like a lost puppy, my evil heart got satisfied and decided to go.

I don't want to be around Jeon Jungkook. In the office also, I've been very careful not to have any alone encounter with him. I can't help but to feel rejected due to his reply. What's the problem with a virgin women, I thought men always wants their partner to be virgin. Considering Jeon Jungkook's statement, he is one hell of a player. I need to make a safe distance from him. It's not like I want to give myself to him, I'm just curious why he rejected me when he was the one to entertain me in the first place. It's so frustrating to think about it, I don't know what his intentions are, or whether I want to know them?

My thoughts are startled due to the phone ring. I grab my phone kept on the coffee table and glance at the illuminating screen my heart filled with joy to see the name of my angel. Immediately, I slide the call answer.

"Hello?" I bet Rachael can sense the fury in my voice.

"Hey there babe," she sounds equally excited as I am, "I got your message. So what's the theme of that formal-not-so-formal party?"

"I don't know Ree. He indeed said there's going to be office colleagues and some friends." I press on the word friends getting a sarcastic snort from her.

"I bet there's a lot." She sighs, "wear something sexy." I groan at the word.

"You know I doubt it's a good idea."

"Babe, trust me. The party's gonna be lit and you'll regret if you'd go there dressing up for senior's retirement farewell." She's right though.

"I'll try. What's up with you?" I ask rising up from the table and heading towards my bedroom.

"Nothing much. I'm having a good time here, you can say." I smirk even though she can't see me.

"I doubt you won't. How's Jack?"

"Great. And yeah, babe, you have to come London for Christmas you know. Jack said it's amazing that time here."

"I'll try to come. I haven't celebrated Christmas since three years." Since the day I moved out of the house, thanksgiving and Christmas has become a past for me.

"I hope you'd." She trails off and I sigh reaching out for my closet door.

"Hmm. Well, I gotta go get ready for tonight. Talk to you later, bye."

"Bye, have fun."

The line went dead and I shove my phone inside the pocket of my jeans. While grabbing my hips with my hands, I let my eyes wander around the stack of clothes. Considering Rachael's advice, I search for something sexy. Since I'm no party type, I have very less clothes which are considered as sexy.

With a sigh, I take out a black dress with a backless strap and glittery neck. Since it's a backless, no bra to go, and a black thong will do. Satisfied with the selection of my clothes, I keep them on the bed before going to take a shower.

After drying my hair with the help of drier, I slip into my thong and black dress. After applying lotion, I brush my hair to let it fall to cover my dusky olive skin. Applying a bit of makeup, careful not to overdo, I stare at my face to pick out any flaw. My olive skin looks perfect under the sheeted black dress, not too fair, not too dark, a complexion between them. My mother did great to pass on her Indian genes to me.