57 Unshed Tears

By three in the night, Jungkook and I end up in our hotel room. I refuse to walk further as soon as we step inside.

“Jungkook, lift me.” I while like a kid folding my arms over my chest and pouting at Jungkook. He chuckles at me and walk towards where I am standing.

“My little baby is tired?” He coos and I nod my head and soon, he lifts me up making me giggle.

“My strong muscle pig.” I poke the tip of his nose with my finger and he scrunches his nose up with an adorable grin.

“Have you been drinking something else than wine the whole night?” He asks.

“Nope, why would you ask?” he enters the bedroom and drops me on the bed.

“Simply.” He shrugs his shoulders and was about to walk away but I hold his hand to stop him.

“Jungkook, we didn’t made love since we stepped in London.” That was right, on the very first day of my arrival periods welcomed me and now, I really need to feel him. He doesn’t moves but stays still and looks at me as if thinking about something deep. “Jungkook, what’s wrong?” he blink few times before smiling at me.

“Nothing baby, I am tired too.” I don’t let go of his hand stand up from the bed to cup his cheeks with my free hand.

“Jungkook, if there’s something bothering you then tell me.” I ask him with concern. He shakes his head and smiles at me caressing my cheeks too.

“Trust me it’s nothing.” He reassures me showing his sincere smile, well something in this world can truly deceive me is his sincere smile.

“I believe you’re telling me the truth.” I whisper caressing his cheeks and then kiss full on his lips. He responds back while embracing me tightly. The kiss becomes more urgent and rough as he makes me lie on the bed hovering over me in process.

“Baby,” he pants retrieving his lips back and keeping our foreheads pressed, “no matter what, just remember I love you.” Something in his voice tells me something is definitely wrong and before I could question him, he crashes his lips on mine. What the hell gotten into him? He is quicker in taking off our layered warm clothes and finally I feel his flesh on mine that I have been craving since ages. While our tongues fight together, I let my hands travel all over his strong built. I feel every single inch of him under my palms, his defined abs, and hard chest, the strong beating of his heart, his shoulder blades and his biceps. Every muscle under my touch flexes deliciously. I break the kiss pushing him away and straddle on him. “Baby, wha-”

“Shhh…” I put my finger on his lips stopping him midway to complete his sentence. “Stay still and enjoy.” I whisper ever so seductively and immediately crash my lips on his. I trail my lips to kiss on his sharp jawline, nuzzling my nose on his cheeks. The Adam’s apple move up and down sharply as he gulps down a bit too loudly. I need to make love with him; I am craving for his love. I trail my kiss down on his neck. I keep my desire from biting his skin to just give him butterfly kisses. His groans and heavy breathings are adding fuel to my fire. I am not being a tease neither being too fast, I’m enjoying this and letting him enjoy. Kissing his body is my favourite part and I know I will never get enough of it. Being careful to place brief smooches, I finally reach to my destination. Grabbing his hard dick in my hand, receive the bestest tone of the pronunciation of my name.

“Y/n, you’re driving me crazy.” He growls as soon as I pump few times with my hand. The tip glistens with the precum and I wait no more taking his shaft in my mouth since my mouth was watering like eyeing the delicious food. His hands expectedly grab my hair tightly. I don’t think I am good at giving him blowjobs, but the sounds and reactions he make encourages me to keep going. He is more than enjoying since he is rolling his hips to slam inside my mouth. I don’t care the drool leaking down my chin and honestly just like always, his moans and groans are turning me on as hell. I keep concentrating on bobbing my head up and down even though he is giving me thrusts making his tip touch the back of my throat. Damn, this is crazy.