87 Brunch

Informing ahead... This chapter's gonna be a long ass chapter!

Sorry for bursting bubbles... Enjoy😁💜

I wake up when I feel the lights penetrating my vision painfully. I groan and pull the covers higher over my head until it is tucked beneath the pillow. I haven’t slept enough and I don’t want to see the time now, I just want to go back into my sleep.

I am at the edge of drifting into sleep once again until I feel the covers going off from my head and large pair of arms engulfing me tightly. I groan in complain. I want to sleep. Again the lights are disturbing and also the man beside me.

“JK let me sleep.” I groan in my morning voice causing him to hold me tighter.

“Wakey wakey.” He whispers in my ear and I am refusing to open my eyes. My morning itself is pleasant but I haven’t slept enough. “Wake up princess.” He kisses on my cheek and I am smiling like an idiot with closed eyes.

“It’s too early Jungkook, go back to sleep.” I say stifling a yawn and shift in my position to snuggle into his chest.

“It is noon.” He informs and I only let out a hum. I want to sleep more. “Are you waking up or not?” I know he becomes this impatient whenever he is horny.

“Nope.” My morning voice is gone now and honestly I am not sleepy anymore. How can you sleep when someone will continuously bug you? The next thing I know is that I am forced to straddle Jungkook. My eyes open wide to see the blurry image of Jungkook beneath me. I whine and bring my hands to rub my eyes and stifle a yawn again. When I look at him again, I see him looking up at me with pouted lips and narrowed eyes. His hair is a mess that I would love to smoothen and his right cheek is having embosment of pillow he must’ve gotten while sleeping and snoring like a pig. “What do you want?” I ask in an annoyed tone and visibly his mouth open for a second to say something but he close it immediately. “Are you horny?” I ask lowering my voice and leaning down with my hands on his chest.

“I am.” He answers bluntly without removing that adorable pout.

“And you want me to fix it?” I ask in that same tone as I kiss on his cheek softly.

“You know what I want.” He comments and I suppress my smile.

“Yes, I know…” I add every bit of seductiveness in my voice that I could attain, “but you know… you interrupted my precious sleep.” I say and swing my legs instantly to climb out of the bed.

“Y/n get your ass back here!” Jungkook shouts and I start laughing.

“Shhh… Don’t shout, its Sunday my parents are home.” I whisper shout at him still laughing hard. Jungkook is now sitting up straight with annoyed look on his face and I can clearly see his boner through his briefs making my laughter intensify.

“I don’t care.” He says and stands up from bed to walk towards me. I just wanted to provoke him and I guess I am successful at it because he is storming towards me with his cold gaze. “You do this intentionally right?” he asks trapping me between the bathroom door and himself looking down at me with intense gaze.

“Maybe.” I mumble coyly and his brow shoots up.

“Yeah?” his tone is challenging as he leans his head down to make an eye level contact with him. I cannot hide the smile from my face. How much I missed pissing him off. His hand harshly grips on my shoulder and I stifle a small laughter. “You’re mouth seems a bit blunt today, let’s see if you can please me with your pretty little mouth.” He says in a hushed tone and harshly pushes me down on my knees making me yelp in surprise. I am not needed to say anything when I bite my lips and rub his bulge with my hand over the thin fabric of his briefs. He is really hard and when I said I missed everything about him, this was included too. “Don’t fucking tease me.” He growls grabbing the fistful of my hair and tugging on it making me gasp. Jungkook knows very well what are my limits and what all tempt me, and this thing is turning me on too.