4 Virgin Woman

The early morning coffee pampers are best to start your working day with. The fresh aroma of the hazelnut coffee freshes my mind making me groan in pleasure. I have a big assignment to complete today in the Crystal Company, as today the photoshoot of the autumn launch is going to be held. And it's the big assignment for me because I'm going to manage it, and Jeon Jungkook has personally given me the task to complete it. And it could be my chance to impress him.

Thinking about Jeon Jungkook, I cannot analyse what we did on Saturday night. I let him kiss me, and even kissed him back. I won't say it didn't felt good, but the situation and heat, yes the heat, I felt it not for the first time though. The way he kissed me was way beyond amazing and yet confusing. I kissed my boss. Either this is going to make me a slut in front of him, or he is going to upgrade me if he's a playboy.

I flat the crease on the skirt before slipping inside the elevator. I turn to face the door, only to be blessed by the Asian Greek God. My heart skip a beat as a side grin spread around his sinful lips, the lips which were on mine a night back.

"Good morning Miss Nelson." Now I understood what is the meaning of sexy voice.

"Morning." I say quietly. He send me a nod before punching the ground floor button.

With small baby steps, I corner myself away from Jeon Jungkook and stand facing the door. The door closes and my breath hitches. I clutch my handbag tightly, as I recall the way our kiss started inside the same elevator. The surrounding around us become complete silent and I lick my tinted lips out of nervousness.

Jeon Jungkook's soft and sexy voice rips the silence away, making me jump a bit, "Miss Nelson?"

"Yes?" I say in a small voice and then clear my throat before looking towards his direction, only to see him looking me with a serious look.

"About Saturday," He starts making my stomach lurch, "if you're thinking about it. Lemme clear one thing, it was mistake. You were probably drunk and I was caught up in the situation." His words are burning daggers to me though he's telling me the truth. "Hope you understand."

I watch him with furrowed brows while he have the same expression. He is saying the right thing, it was a mistake and I wasn't drunk but tipsy though. I'd blame the situation for it to happen, but I can't help myself but to think about what we had.

"You're right, Mr. Jeon. It was a mistake and I don't blame you either. I understand it completely."

"Good." He nod his head but doesn't tear the gaze through which he make me glued to my spot. The ding of the elevator snaps us both away from our captive gazes.

At the same time, we step out of it and head towards our respective cars. The whole ride I think about what Jeon Jungkook said me in the elevator. Does he really don't mean anything about that? I scoff at the idea of him being a playboy. So, I was right he is a playboy.

As I step inside the Crystal Company and greet Mary before heading straight to the elevator. In the elevator, several people greet me as they step in and out till I finally reach twelfth floor. As always, Sara is busy reading something and as she hear my heels click, her head snaps up and send me a wink. I wave my hand at her direction and walk down the hallway, to finally reach my cabin. Outside the cabin, Jimin's voice is clear, instructing the same thing that he said me on the first day. Maybe the new intern's here. I make a knock on the door, alerting my presence, and his soft and beautiful voice pause before speaking again, loud and clear.

"Come in." I step inside and Jimin in white suite comes in vision with a tall raven haired boy.

"Good morning." I greet Jimin while placing my handbag on my table.