13 Wings

JUNGKOOK WALK SHIRTLESS in a narrow trail inside the large forest. I don't know where we are heading, but the way he is walking effortlessly like he know the trail by heart, I follow him with all my trust. Well not trusting completely, because if he wish to then he can slit my throat in a split second.

The trees around us make gushing noise whenever a wind would pass. The ground is neither too moist not too dry, it's something in between them. The sky is still dark but as it's dark, in no time it will be clear morning.

"How long we have to walk?" I ask feeling out of breath. I am no workout type of girl so this is hell tiring for me.

"We're almost here." His voice is unfazed and all I wonder is how much stamina he have with him.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask anything but my answer will depend on the type of question you're asking." A scowl take over my features listening to his weird comment.

"If these angels and demons things exits, this means God also exist?" This question is the most annoying question to me. I have never been a religious type of person and doesn't believe in God and all. Jungkook stops in his track and turn around to look at me briefly before turning around and resuming his way towards wherever we're heading to.

"God exists in what you believe." His answer is not clearing my doubt.

"What do you mean?"

"Angels and demons have nothing to do with God. They do what they're bound to do and got to do. No God track their deeds and anything. It's just what humans believe and it's your call to believe in God or not. People say that God runs everything, so if the God runs everything then this means all the crimes and bad happenings are done by God himself, to whom the humans worship with all their faith. If he runs everything, then what the hell we demons are doing and angels are doing?" There is a very big point in his words. I cannot help but to think deeply at what he is saying.

"This means demons create criminals and all bad happenings?" At my question he shake his head as no.

"Humans are two sided bitches." He spit with rage. "They carry both angels and demons inside them. It wouldn't have been easy for us to manipulate them if the small part of them wasn't demonic. And the angel thousand years back wasn't able to seek their attention to do good deeds. And there is a very great saying of unreligious people, 'if human does good they're God and if they does bad they're satan.' It's all the game of humans. Believing and not believing is your call. But yeah, there is a power beyond everything which is unknown, and some people call that power as God."

"Namjoon said something about you guys don't want to be demons?"

"It's not like we don't want to be. We're fed up. We have been bad people since so long that we don't want to do it anymore."

"So you want to be good guys?" Jungkook stop in his track and to my surprise we are standing on a cliff kind of place where the wind is blowing like slaps across my face. Jungkook turns around to face me with a smirk on his face.

"Not good guys. As I said, humans are bitches. The demon inside them weren't begone. And we can still do bad things staying humans, now can't we?" He send a wink at me and then again turn around to face the see beyond us.

"So how you gonna do this with my help?" I ask while walking further to stand besides him.

"That's gonna be revealed only once you'll be a complete angel about which only Namjoon hyung knows."

"Namjoon knows a lot." I breathe out taking in the sight where the end of sea touch the dawning sky.

"Yeah, you can call him the leader of our small group." He chuckles and I smile unconsciously. Okay, now I realise I forgot about the actual reason why we're here.