29 Choices

I have thought very deeply about what Jin said last night. It does sounds good; to love him so that he could love me back, but something is surely bugging me. What if I will love him but at the end he will not love me back? What if his demon will come in between and he won’t love me back? I am scared of it, scared of losing him. The thought only makes me feel anxious. How am I going to deal with all these things? That’s fucking insane.

I sigh as I continue to water the plants in the garden. I woke up very early in the morning on an empty bed the way I slept in the night. Since I had nothing to do with me, I roamed around the mansion and tried to remember the ways and directions. My clothes were placed in Jungkook’s closet along with his. He might have told Jennifer to place them before we reach only.

I stumbled upon Jin in the morning only after I took shower and came down to the kitchen to fill my hungry barrel only to find Jin already cooked amazing breakfast for us. Jin and I chatted idly over random topics during breakfast which put my mind at ease a lot. His daddy jokes never fail to lighten up my mood. His jokes are very stupid; consider them frowning, but thinking how stupid they are, I would start laughing. He is a great guy; still I am unable to believe he could be a sinful demon.

After having breakfast, he left me alone. But I wasn’t alone for long since Jennifer came to fill my boredom. She started running the chores and I insisted her to give me some jobs since I am roaming around the mansion like a worthless tramp. And gladly after hours of convincing, she told me to water the plants in garden which is quite fun. The lawn over here contains few of the rarest flowers and herbal bushes. I asked Jennifer about the planter of these all and she surprised me by giving the name of Yoongi. More than surprising since he is a sloth and will walk enthusiastically only to grab food when he is hungry.

These people are very nice to be any sort of demons. I used to think about Jungkook as some sort of jerk who cares about nothing but sex, but it turns out that he has a warm heart. I am not saying this because I am in love with him, but I am saying it because I am starting to know him. When I first saw him, I didn’t thought I will be losing my virginity to him. How messed up it sounds, but trust me it is more exciting than messed up.

Thinking about him, I haven’t seen him since last night. Jin said he is taking care of some business in the woods, so I let the topic go. I want to stay close to him no matter what; he puts my confused heart and mind at ease. I don’t know when he will come. Jennifer told me Jungkook came to the mansion in the middle of the night and was in his painting studio for the whole night and then left before dawn. I wonder what he is up to. 

After I finish watering the plants, I go straight to the library. And the most amazing part is, I didn’t even realise that it is starting to get dark, I was so caught up in reading. I stretch my libs after standing up from my seat. I haven’t had the lunch so my stomach is starting to beg for food. As soon as I am out of the library, I smell grilling of seafood. Jin must be back to cook something so… mouth-watering. Happily, I skip my way to the kitchen and see Jin really grilling prawns. Oh my god, I love prawns.

“Oh god Jin, I can’t stop the waters in my mouth.” I shout as soon as I am by the kitchen. The man with broad shoulders and black bob, standing by the kitchen counter lets out a chuckle.

“You must be hungry, I can hear your stomach pleading.” I giggle and sit on the stool by Kitchen Island and wait for this handsome Asian guy to serve me my prawns. The man who has my heart is nowhere to be seen. Has he eaten anything or did he sleep properly? I don’t know. “Here you go young lady.”

Jin place a big bowl of prawns and fishes in front of me and same bowl for him too. Wow, that’s a lot to eat and smells tasty and looks tasty, as if they are screaming to be inside our stomach. Instead of sitting on the dining table, we sit on the Kitchen Island face to face and hog on the food. As usual, we talk idly and joke around while eating. And to my greatest surprise, my bowl is finished clean. Wow, I must be so goddamned hungry or maybe it would be Jin to make me feel hungry. Whatever it is, I enjoyed eating so much.