7 Butterfly

"I DIDN'T EXPECTED YOU to be here." The familiar voice reach me and I glance sideways to see Jeon Jungkook come beside me with a drink in his hand.

"What did you expected then?" I ask nonchalantly making him chuckle.

"Well," He turn to look at me while leaning sideways on the railing, watching me like always, "nothing to be exact." He shrug his shoulders making me frown.

"You have good friends." I comment and see him give me a genuine smile for the first time.

"I know."

"But such a waste it is." His smile is gone when he sip from his drink giving me a one eyebrow look. "They have one useless creature in their group." I narrow my eyes, glaring at him to which he chortle throwing his head back.

"You don't mean me now, do you?" When he is having such a sarcastic look on his face, still he look hot as always. I notice now that he have several earrings just like the first time I saw him. His long and slender fingers are loaded with rings while he is wearing blue ripped jeans and black t shirt, which is allowing me to see his bare arms and glimpse of his biceps. His hands are veiny and look strong. I bite my lips watching the sexy piece of shit in front of me. I look back at his face which is having the smirk on, which is enough to piss me off. "Done checking me out?" He ask as arrogantly as he can making me roll my eyes.

"I wasn't." I answer bluntly, maybe alcohol is kicking in.

"Yeah, sure." He snort.

I turn away from him and continue to look over the pool and silence fill between us. The summer breeze flowing around feels good and I close my eyes inhaling the fresh air. With a sudden blow of the wind, the hair from my back is whipped. I gasp as the cool air hit my bare back. I am very much aware of the stare that I'm getting from besides me, so I don't care to hide my back. As if, alcohol is making me feel bold, I actually want Jeon Jungkook to feel the way I'm feeling. I don't know why he have such kind of an effect on me, but I'm feeling all flustered due to his gaze.

"Stop staring at me." I say still not looking at his direction.

"How can I not," With this word said, I turn my head to see him having a smirk on his face "when you show your sexy back to me, intentionally?"

"I thought you are not interested in virgin women?" His smirk grew wide because of my subtle question.

"I'm not. But you're interesting." He says while standing straight and closing the distance between us. My mind fills with different forms of imaginations again.

"Then," I turn completely to face him, giving him full view of my front, "prove me."

I can see he's a bit taken aback due to my sudden bluntness, but I cannot help myself because of the amount of drinks I had or it's just something else. I myself is surprised to find such kind of boldness in me.

Jeon Jungkook looks very hot, so hot that I want to rip his shirt off. I want to see what lies inside those shirt of his. The jeans that he is wearing does a very great job to emboss the flexing muscles of his strong thighs. The cup from my hand is gone, and the distance between us is so close that our bodies touch together. The fresh air that I am breathing is now mixed with alcohol, smoke and some masculine cologne.

Eventually, my eyes dart to his face. The sharp features of his jaw, straight nose, pretty and plush lips that looks so soft to be devoured and his doe eyes. I kept the eyes for the last, because I knew once I'll look at them, I'll be lost in them. And just like that, I'm lost inside the valley of his dark eyes, mesmerizing me like a baby watching a butterfly for the first time. How can someone be so alluring yet so dangerous at the same time. And honestly, I haven't seen someone more beautiful than the man standing in front of me. I know he is an actual ass, but he is so beautiful from the outside that I cannot even tell how dangerous he could be. Well the question is, do I care? Well I don't! All I care about right now is the world's most beautiful thing is standing in front of me and I am ready to devour him and so he is.