68 Dream Of Us

As soon as the days pass by, my anxiety also increases. Jungkook’s presence always makes me feel at ease, but that’s not it. I know the biggest thing of all waits for me like a giant blue whale waiting for engulfing its prey, but these seven boys stand in front of me like a barrier to fight with it. I am sure as hell that if they weren’t there to support my back, I would be nothing, literally nothing.

My mind spins with the thoughts that are unbelievably depressing. And the fact that today’s the day Namjoon will release Nathan to the world isn’t helping me enough. He won’t leave him just like that, but he will retrieve his powers first so that he wouldn’t be capable of performing any sin ahead in the future.

Maybe Jungkook is the strongest demon known, and a human, but Namjoon is the demon filled with brains and powers. No one can ever compare his powers and abilities with anyone. He has so many secret powers in him which is even unknown to his own brothers, then let alone the whole world. His power is capable of taking away someone’s power, and to stop the breath of living being in a snap of his finger. But he lacks in just one thing, he cannot remove the existence of demonic creatures from the world, it is out of his hands. The demon of pride is so much powerful which practically makes him the highest king of all, and maybe that’s the reason why he leads the coven.

To me, Namjoon is a scary man; the emotionless and arrogant man filled with the proud for himself always radiates the scary aura from him. His eyes always scares me the most, small crescent shapes of his cold yet fierce eyes is enough to creep me out, or crumble in a ball in the darkest part of the room where we both are breathing together. But his love and devotion for his mates and loved ones is beyond just mesmerising.

I have come across a very different kind of Joon which makes it easier for me to act like a normal being around him. It’s said that the first impression matters the most, and for me, the first impression of his is always on the pleasant list. He was indeed friendly the first time I met him at Jimin’s house party and yet he has this charming personality that attracts every woman to drool on him.

The rich, handsome, powerful and arrogant businessman who owns a big trading firm in market of states holds the powerful secret that runs the supernatural world. His ability is no joke and no one can ever dare to point a finger at him. His strong arrogance can never let a person stand in front of him having a direct eye to eye contact with him, the privilege that only his brothers have and I have. His reputation in the market is crystal clear and smooth as honey, yes he has been involved in few dating scandals here and there, but no one has the audacity to make his reputation dirty on the ground of his personal lives.

In short, Namjoon is a kind of leader that every striving leader would want to become. If exposed to the world, he could become the role model of many kids, children and people who wants to be successful in their lives.

Namjoon’s determination to be free from being a human trapped by a mere demon is unbelievable. He wants to become what he must be, a successful man who could destroy the world just by his one word. His sin of pride is so great that he becomes egoistic to think that his body is being owned by a dirty creature of hell. He despises it and wants to get rid of it at any cost. It’s not about saving the world rather it is about saving himself and his loved ones. Humans are indeed the puppets of these dirty creatures, but no one deserves to get a punishment so wild to let the demons rot inside their bodies.

I have seen him since months being determined as ever. Whenever we would visit his giant villa, we would find him busy in his library searching through books to find a cure of the misery. The boys are in their early and late twenties, they have already lost their innocent childhood and rebellious teenage in finding their purpose in the world, they cannot ruin their further life.