65 Favourite Lingerie

“Jungkook,” Y/n’s nostrils flare as the anger creeps in her veins once again looking at the quiet man, “don’t stay like a dumb, and say something.” She growls after the couple empty the plates filled with delicious food in complete silence.

“Umm…” he hesitates before lifting his head up and shifts his frightened gaze upon her, “the food was tasty.”

“Thank you.” She sincerely replies the compliment he passed but she wants him to say something else. Jungkook is even scared to open his mouth now. “Jungkook, say something.” He understands she wants him to explain, but he simply cannot, he don’t have the guts to do that.

“Y-You got angry when I tried to speak.” Hearing how vulnerable the man is, her eyes soften a bit, but not her anger.

“I got angry at you because you were staying dumb.” She raises her voice at him. “Say something; tell me how you feel, what is going on in your mind. Tell me everything, I want to hear you Jungkook,” she stands up from her seat and go near him, pull out the chair and sit on it making him face her completely, “I need to hear you.” She whispers softly taking his big cold hands in hers showing the desperation to him. Jungkook’s heart beat fastens as he stares into the eyes of his love being desperate to have him back.

“You shouldn’t be here Y/n.” he forces out of his gritted teeth. She immediately shakes her head and caresses the back of his hands spreading warmth throughout his body.

“No Jungkook, this is where I belong. I belong with you.” She tries hard to convince him that he owns her, and if he will disown her now, she will die without even giving a single thought about her life anymore. Hearing her say such things, he snaps again and gets furious, but never takes his hand away from her tiny grip.

“Don’t you understand? You will die being with me.” He knits his brows as she tries to find the hope beyond this heated conversation.

“I will not die Jungkook.”

“You will. I am unhealthy for you; I will become the reason behind your destruction.”

“I will not die, Jungkook.” She repeats again.

“How can you be so sure?”

“How can YOU be so sure?” Jungkook finds himself speechless. Indeed even Safaa wasn’t sure about it, but she said the facts. “Jungkook,” she takes his name with delicacy, pronouncing with carefulness as if taking the name of something divine. He noticed it too, because this is the same tone he uses for her because she is a divined goddess to him, and for her, he isn’t anything lesser than the divine himself to her. “I believe in the love we have for each other. We’re meant for each other. And I don’t think so if the almighty is so cruel to do that, but I am sure I won’t die.” Y/n never used to believe in God, but now, she cannot even imagine if she will not pray to him. She doesn’t think about going to church or praying like how her mother does, but the kind of prayer which actually comes from the heart.

“What if you will?” Jungkook also knows that she isn’t sure too, but the desperation and dedication with which she tries to convince him is enough for his stubborn mind to get deceived by his heart.

“I won’t.” she shakes her head and holds his face by his fine side. The other side is all red which she is now regretting. “I promise I won’t.” she whispers and leans closer to him with the intention of stealing a kiss with her man. Jungkook’s heart responds first wildly before he himself comes in action. The moment when her lips press with his, all kind of insecurities and fear drown away, out of his mind and heart. He relaxes for the first time since weeks and decides to leave everything up on the fate.

Y/n feels a big log of tension leaving her shoulders as she feels Jungkook’s lips moving against hers. She shifts closer until she is at the edge of the chair. Jungkook’s free hand captures her waist and applies some force, hinting her to stand up. No one wants to break the connection of their lips, so all the talking done now is with actions and hands. Y/n gets on her feet and without thinking twice, sits on his lap. She opens her mouth wide for him and he slips his tongue inside her cavern tasting his need that he craved for days.

On the other hand, she gets delighted as she feels him devouring her mouth like his property that she definitely is. Her hands reach down to grab the hem of his pink thick hoodie and pulls it off of his body dropping it down on the ground. She breathes heavily and eyes the red area on his left cheek with regret. She leans near it and delicately kisses it.

“I’m sorry.” She whispers softly feeling genuinely sorry. Jungkook in response just smiles and lands a kiss on her lips.

“Its okay.” he sighs. “I deserved it though.”

“You don’t, I was just angry.” She says and hugs him tightly burying her face in the crook of his neck and wraps her hands around him. He hums and embraces her too. “I love you."

“I love you too love.” He replies back nuzzling his face in her hair and strokes her back lovingly. Even though the place on his cheek still stings, but he doesn’t mind it at all.

Y/n breaks the hug and stares deeply into his dark orbs. “No matter what, I will never leave you at any cost, whether you like it or not. You have to live with it.” Jungkook smiles hearing her speak so sternly, shaking the ground of his heart. The man nods his head and brings his hand up to caress her cheek.

“I hope you will never leave me too. I am sorry for being a dick and taking decisions on my own.”

“You should be sorry.” She mumbles and dives in for another kiss. This kiss is a bit different from the one they shared before; it holds the promise, an unbreakable promise. Y/n grabs his one hand and leads it up to her breast. She needs to feel him, and he needs it too. His hand squeezes the covered breast driving her mind crazy. Jungkook decides to take control of every action, but Y/n has some different plans for him tonight. Her hands roam freely all over his upper body as she feels the hard chest beneath her palms rising up and down heavily. She let him think he have the control over her body, which he sure has.

Jungkook waits no more and grabs the edges of the brown sweater and pulls it off of her body revealing the red and white checked button-up shirt. He connects their lips again as if drinking in the feeling of the kiss with his love. As her hands work on messing up with his hair, his hands fidget with the buttons of her shirt. In no time, she is just in her bra and jeans.

His hands grab her breasts covered with the thin layer of fabric which he will definitely rip it off. She moans into the kiss as now she fights for the dominance moving her tongue in accordance. Jungkook gets annoyed with the sudden change of behaviour in her and squeezes her plump flesh hard making her lose her mind. Being aware of his intentions, Y/n breaks the kiss and restricts him from ripping her favourite piece of lingerie from the FentyXSavage collection. The annoyance is clear in his eyes as he glares at her. He doesn’t appreciate a bit of disrespect coming from her now. He wants her ass to hit. But the next thing coming out of her mouth leaves the poor man speechless.

“You’re not in control tonight,” the sternness which she speaks makes him recall the events from few moments before bringing the fright back, “I am.”

Shout out to myself!!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

The book Trouble reached 20k+ reads milestone!!!!!

You people are so damn amazing I cannot thank you enough!!! Thanks my lovely angels for making it possible...

I thought that creating more chapters could be a bit boring thing, but you all proved me wrong!!!

Lots of kisses 😘, hugs, 🤗 and purple Hearts for you all!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I purple you! 💜💜