21 Aftercare

My slumber is disturbed by feeling a load on my body, as if someone has chained me. My eyes fly open and blink rapidly to the bright light spread around me. I smell something good, actually a masculine scent, somewhat musky and warm breathing hitting my nape time to time. I look down and see two large veiny arms clutching my waist tightly. The green sheet covers only the lower part of my body, and am I naked? I turn a bit around and see Jungkook with closed eyes and snoring like a pig while clinging on me like his life depends on me. And that's the moment when the memories of last night spread all over my brain. By now, I am blushing red. It actually happened, with my boss? Oh my god, what have I done? What if he would fire me? Or what if I wasn't good enough for his expectations? Wait, recalling last night, I don't think he didn't enjoyed it he literally cum inside me. What if I get pregnant? Oh for God's sake, Y/n, stop it. Nothing does gonna happen.

I again watch down the way he is holding me. The contrast of his pale and tan skin on my olive one is mesmerising. I don't know what to feel about the sex we had, and the promise he made. One thing is clear that there is more to come and I'll be ready for it. I squirm in his grip to receive a groan from him. I turn around and look at his face which is having a frown. His snoring stops and opens his mouth to speak.

"Don't move." Inch by inch I come across something sexy in him. His morning voice sounds so sexy that it is making me feel weak.

"Sorry." Even my voice is hoarse. His eyes open a bit and look at mine. Jungkook look at me very carefully as if searching for something in my soul, and I let him. The grip on my waist loosens and he helps me turn around and face him.

"Morning," He gives me a smile even though he looks still sleepy. Oh my dear heart.

"Morning." I don't know what is making me feel so shy.

"How you feeling?" He asks with closed eyes. I wonder if he is asleep or awake.

"Um," I clear my throat and breathe in the breath he is exhaling. "Good?" As always I am unsure of my answer.

"Good." He says before closing his eyes completely and exhaling a soft snore. God, why he is not leaving me so I can get out of the bed, and fill my stomach with something good.

"Jungkook?" With my right hand I try to shake him which is very much difficult because he is a kind of muscle pig. He hums slowly. "Wake up. Its morning and I want to go to washroom and,"

"And?" He opens his eyes and look at me with a lazy look.

"And I am hungry?"

"Why you always stay unsure about what you want?"

"I erm, I don't know." I state with a smug look. He chuckles before joining our lips together taking me by surprise. It took me a while to register what's happening and till then, he managed himself to shove his tongue inside my mouth. My eyes flutter close and kiss him back. The grip on my waist tightens while his other hand grabs my nape tightly to deepen the kiss. What could be better than having a good morning kiss? He is not my lover, but still at least I can have one morning kiss, right? Our kiss has been interrupted by my stomach growling making us both dead stop. I open my eyes wide before Jungkook pull away from the kiss and look at me with amused look and here I am, burning with embarrassment.

"Seems like, you needed to be fed." I bite my lips and nod my head slowly. With a last peck on my lips, I am being pulled out of the bed with a tight grip on my hand. Jungkook make long strides towards the corner of room. It's actually quite difficult for me to keep up with his pace because of the feeling of something burning in between my legs.

"Jungkook slow down." I say, resisting my steps making him stop on his track and turn around and look at me with frown. His gaze travel down my body to where I place my free palm, just between my legs.