59 Resolution 2020

“Tell me how it feels to have a baby inside you?” I ask feeling all curious as we sit on the couch in living room.

“Well,” Rachael trails off in deeper thoughts. She must be excited with the upcoming months. The small bump is starting to grow in a huge one day by day. “Honestly, it feels weird, weird in a good way.” She laughs in her own words making me smile. “It is quite an out of world feeling when you know there is a part of you and your love growing in here.” She points her pointer finger over her belly. “That human after being born will carry your blood throughout their life. And the most amazing part is that we made this.” Whatever she said, hits like a rollercoaster to me. The smile of adoration in her face says it all.

“Did you recite this from somewhere?” I joke making her giggle.

“Yes actually, I read it in a book and couldn’t help but to tattoo it to my brain.”

“I never thought you’ll be showing up so early.”

“Neither did I. At the very first I was scared and Jack even suggested for the abortion.” I literally gasp and she nods her head. “I know I know bad decision. But trust me, all of a sudden, I realised that there are many couple who struggle to conceive and most of the couples are incapable of conceiving and when we get blessed with one, why to destroy it? The life growing right now is very precious to both me and Jack.”

“What about the plans you both had?” I ask taking a sip from the hot chocolate drink.

“Plans can be changed. Well,” she grabs my hand in hers and starts giving me advices as always, “I won’t pollute your mind. If you and Jungkook have plans, then go for it. You can have baby later when you both are settled.” She says and I sigh looking at my man smoking outside with Jack. I never thought of it, hell I never got the time to think about it. I met Jungkook in such hassle and then faced loads of shits; I never get the time to frame our future.

“I don’t know if Jungkook wants to have a baby.” Jungkook looks back at me and flashes me a magnificent smile making me respond him too before he turned to continue talking to Jack.

“Everyone wants to. Maybe he won’t be up for it now, but if he truly loves you then he will definitely want to have one later sometimes. Just give him time…”

“Baby why you look so tired?” Jungkook asks snuggling into my hair while I draw circles on his bare chest.

“Because I am,” I mumble softly and let out a giant yawn.

“Then I suggest you to sleep.” I raise my head up and give him a ‘are you fucking serious’ look before speaking.

“Jungkook, it’s last night of us in London, I don’t want to waste it by staying in bed.” I push my body up and sit straight letting the bed sheet from the back of the body to fall down revealing me complete naked.

“What are you planning to do then?” I climb out of the bed and tug on his arm making him groan.

“This hotel have a nice bar at rooftop.” I speak out with difficulty as I pull the muscle pig out of the bed. Indeed he is heavy and no wonders how he lifts me so easily.

“Y/n, not again this time.” He whines like a kid as he is pulled away from the bed, “the night before coming to London you did the same thing and you want to do it again? Up all night?"

“Stop being a pussy Jungkook and let’s just enjoy the night.” I try to be a bit more dramatic by imitating a thick voice and arms extended. Jungkook looks up at me with a raised brow and a frown instantly making me crack into a bark of laughter. “Oh come on,” he is still fiving me that look. “Please?” I plea holding his giant hand in both of mine and bat my lashes at him. “See I am pleading to you standing naked in freezing cold so sincerely, you should feel pity on me.” He scoffs.