Training wheels lyris prank (Craigson)

Start from the beginning

"Oh dear...I am very sorry that happened to your son and please explain why you did not get one of the workers?"The girl asked on the phone,"I was too traumatized,someone was trying to feed my child a rat, I was speechless"Boris continued in his fake voice. I had a feeling she was starting to find out about the prank, but she knew it was just a kid being a kid having fun with life.

"Oh,Uh,do not worry Miss...I will have a talk with the whoever made your kids meal, have a nice day!"The girl said on the phone then hung up. That didn't go too terrible, Big Red died of laughter when she finally hung up the phone, I'll have too say, that was a good prank call.

"Dang, Boris! That was a good one!"Jp said cracking up, I saw Mortimor laugh a little bit. It was finally Tonys turn to ask, oh god,"Jason, truth or dare?"Tony asked,"I'll go with dare"I said calmly. Hope this one isn't too weird or embarrassing."I dare you, to lyrics prank, Craig"Tony said smirking a bit."Alright, what song?"I asked getting out my phone."The first Melanie Martinez song that comes to your mind"Tony told me,"Aw darn it"I mumbled,"Hey, what's the matter?"Kelsey asked,"Uh, nothing important..."I said looking up the lyrics for the song I was going too do.

Well, the reason why I said that is...the first song that came to mind was, Training Wheels, that was the worst moment to have a song stuck in my head. I didn't think it was a big deal, no one knew I was singing it in my head, so I didn't think it was a big deal! Well, I know one thing now, never have a song stuck in your head when playing truth or dare...

Craig's POV:As I was drawing Lapis from Steven Universe on a piece of paper, I got a text from Jason, he hasn't really texted me in a bit, wonder what's it about.

No ones POV:

The text:

Jason:Riding down, riding down, my hand on your seat the whole way round, I carry band-aids on me now for when your soft hands hit the jagged ground.

Jason:wheels aren't even touching the ground, scared to take them off but they're so worn down.

Craig:Is this your way of asking if I want to ride a bike with you? If so, sure man lol

Jason:Promise I won't push you straight to the dirt,if you promise me you'll take them off first

Craig:Thanks, but also take what off?

Jason:Love everything you do,when you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do,I wanna ride my bike with you,fully undressed no training wheels left for you,I'll pull them off for you

Craig:🤭 You do?

Jason:Love everything you do,when you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do,I wanna ride my bike with you,fully undressed no training wheels left for you,I'll pull them off for you

Craig:Well,you have done some,Uh,stuff,but you're not dumb for it,everyone makes mistakes!

Jason:Letting go,letting go,telling you things you already know,I explode,I explode

Jason:Asking where you want us to go,you've been riding two wheelers all your life,it's not like I'm asking to be your wife.

Craig:Husband*

Jason:I wanna make you mine,but that's hurt to say,is this coming off in a cheesy way?

Craig:....