Natsu x Reader: Cold Shoulder

She wasn't talking to him. She made it very obvious that she was ignoring him, and Natsu tried everything to get her to stop giving him the cold shoulder.

"So (Y/N), did you wanna do anything tonight?"

Silence.

"We could go back to the guild and hang out with everyone if you wanna do that."

Nothing.

"Well if you don't wanna do that then we can always just hang out here and—"

She left the room. Natsu groaned in frustration and got up from the couch to follow her.

"I don't know what I—"

"I'll be heading out to the market, okay Happy?"

Natsu gave her a blank look, going to say something. She closed the door before he could say anything.

"What's going on with her?"

Natsu and Happy arrived at the guild, and Natsu went straight for the bar to order something to eat. Mira gave her usual smile and handed him his typical order. She looked at Natsu slyly.

"So how are things with (Y/N)? I heard you two are going on a job tomorrow."

Natsu groaned and laid his head on the bar. He let out a big breath and slowly looked back up to Mira.

"She's not talking to me."

"Oh? How come?"

"I don't know! I keep asking her what I did, but she won't even say 'hello' to me!"

Happy floated over and stood on the bar. Natsu looked at him and smiled.

"Hey buddy, you know why she's mad, right? You mind telling me?"

"Sorry Natsu, but I don't know either."

Natsu huffed and placed his head back on the bar.

"What's up with you?" Gray asked sarcastically when he noticed the dragon slayer's irritation.

"None of your business, ice freak."

Gray laughed loudly and smirked, asking, "What's wrong hot head? Trouble in paradise? You know, it's about time she got sick of you."

"What did you just say to me?!"

The guildhall doors opened, revealing a (H/C) woman. She made her way over to her usual table with Team Natsu. Natsu studied her for a few seconds before he smiled and hopped off the bar seat.

"Hey love, how was the market—"

(Y/N) looked up at him, stared at him right in the eyes, and sat up, walking up to the second level. Natsu held his mouth open, and the rest of the guild went wide eyed. She never went up there, even if she was an S-class wizard. She always preferred to stay and have fun with the rest of the guild.

"Damn Natsu," Lucy breathed. "You must've really messed up."

"I don't even know what I did!"

Natsu looked up to the second floor and huffed, stomping over to the stairs.

"Hey! Get down here!"

"What did that dumbass do now?" Laxus laughed.

"Nothing."

"Well it must be pretty bad for you to come up here."

(Y/N) just pouted and sat down next to the lightning mage as she listened to Natsu.